17

Santinos pov"Hey, what did I say about that cargo shipment?" I asked one of my men, face void of emotion

Santinos pov
"Hey, what did I say about that cargo shipment?" I asked one of my men, face void of emotion.

"Santino, you see he said-"

"I don't give a fuck what he said, I want you to get me a meeting with the irresponsible fucker and I'll teach his ass how to become responsible." I spat out making him shrink in his standing position.

"Now get out of my room and make some phone calls now."

I was annoyed, really fucking annoyed. I don't like when my money get fucked with or my product. But mainly because I could've been laying down with my bundle of joy, Elliot.

He's so freaking adorable, him being indecisive never knowing what he wants is so cute to me.

But here I am at the warehouse in this damn cold office because my shipment is fucked up. This has been happening too much lately and its been pissing me the hell off.

A knock on my doors distract me from my annoying thoughts.

"Come in."

When I saw my cousin walking in I nearly rolled my eyes.

"And what do you want?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes. "I just wanted to chill with you bro, you know we haven't hang out a whole lot." She pulled out a cigarette lighting it up.

She's got to be joking, she only comes to the warehouse if she needs something or if my dad sent her to do some dirty work.

"Uncle Matteo said that he needed me to take out some guy." She blew out some before plopping on my couch.

"What guy, exactly?" I asked rubbing my chin. Why would my father send her? She does the most dirtiest work, so who would be that dangerous to be handled by her?

"Zion. He's found alive in Puerto Rico.. he's laying with a woman living off of her and her working brothers." She smiled taking another hit at the ciggerate.

My heart dropped at the name and I began fidgeting with the pen in my hand. "Uhm, last.. last name."

She frowned. "Yea it's definitely the one you're thinking about, don't worry.. I'll give him a few months to think he's safe and hit him when he least expects it."

I scoffed. "He's not a dumbass he knows he's not safe anywhere."

She sighed. "Just let me take care of it cousin, Ill find out who's messing with the shipment time too, okay?" I shrugged and pulled out some papers.

"Yea sure.."

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it cousin, visit me at the club lately for a drink and smoke, no?" She smirked.

"Im not partying with your crazy ass, I don't go to clubs as much anymore.. if anything I go out with Jason for business matters but the club? Nah."

She pouted.

Dramatic.

"Is it because you have a Corlen wrapped around your finger?" I let out an annoyed breath, making her hold her hand out surrendering.

"You know how those Corlen's are.." she swirled her finger around. "They are coo coo!" She chuckled letting the cigarette out with my ash tray.

"Get the hell out Hayden."

"They weren't even your real family, you see were bloo-" I slammed my hand on my desk and pointed my finger towards the door.

"Im going to warn your ass one more time."

She held her hands up and exited the room not without giving me the finger.

I rubbed my head.

The fuck she had to say that for, its like she comes with drama.

Jason entered my office with a clipboard and a pen making me groan.

What the hell has happen now?

"Chill big boss, it's just a meeting with the small street gang that wishes to make peace."

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Do I look like a peace maker? Those fuckers know what they did and who they helped, they only want to pay us for their protection. Their battles are not mine, next."

"Damn." Jason chuckled shaking his head but checked their names off of the board.

"The countr-"

"Tell those stronzi to hand me my money then we can negotiate, I'll give them three days and after that were raiding."

He shook his head.

"Are we finished? Because I have someone to get to." I grumbled picking up papers and shoving them into my work suitcase before standing up.

"Yea, are you up for a drink tonight with the men." He asked with hopeful eyes.

I wanted to decline, but Jason was probably my most closes friend and I couldn't stand him up like that.

"Yea, after Elliot goes to sleep I'll go."

He broke out into a white teeth smile. "Then its a plan." And with that he made his way out of the office.

Today makes me want to scream, people seriously need to get their shit together.. UGH.

Hii guys!! I've decided to switch Povs, probably the best decision I've made in a while! 💗