12

Warning:angstElliots povI agreed to have dinner at Iayas and Callys place

Warning:angst
Elliots pov
I agreed to have dinner at Iayas and Callys place. They ordered take out from a old chinese spot and it was absolutely amazing! After we watched a movie and now I was hanging out in callys room.

She was swishing through her closet trying to find something to wear on a date. I chewed my nails as I watched her change throughout dresses and stuff.

"Hey Elliot cmere."

I groaned and stood up from the nice cold wooden tile floor and made my way in her closet.

She pushed some clothes to my chest making me mean mug her. "Im not wearing them clothes Cally."

She rolled her eyes and pulled out a twenty dollar bill. I hurried up and snatched it before stuffing it in my pocket and took the clothes from her.

She smirked as if she won something but I say money is money.

I unfolded the clothes to see that i was very short shorts with fishnets and a short crop top boob cut that had big capital letter words spelling out slut.

I raised my eyebrows and sighed.

The things I do for money.

I went in her bathroom and quickly change ignoring my reflection in the mirror and hurry myself out of the room.

She gasped and took pictures making me hug myself uncomfortably. "I swear ill knock your teeths out if you show anyone that."

She grinned making my eyes widen. She sent them to Santino. I felt my body turn on like a gas oven; hot as hell.

I ran back in the bathroom and changed in My previous clothes before grabbing a random shoe that laid by the bathroom door and threw it at Callys head, she hollered in pain.

I snickered and jumped on her making her fall to the ground. I tickled her until she pleaded me to get off of her, laughing with tears in her eyes.

I shrugged and kept tickling her until someone pulled me off of her and over their shoulders.

"Santino let me go!" I whined kicking my legs letting them go any kind of way. He smacked my ass making me whimper.

"Shit, sorry bun." I could tell he was smiling which really pissed me off.

He then let me down making me glare at a smiling cally. I looked at my phone and gasp. It was late. "Hey, uh I gotta go." I grabbed my book-bag and my jacket.

Cally frowned but waved bye to me and walked me and Santino to the front door.

"Cmon lets get you in the car, its cold." Santino dropped any humor that was in him a few moments ago and grabbed my hand, leading me to the car. I smiled at him and followed.

He opened the door for me causing my face to heat up in the dark night and helped me put my seatbelt on.

I don't want to remind myself but I have to, about me and him.. its not allowed but I keep letting it happen.

Every time I end up loving someone I always mess it up, or worse let them get hurt.

I felt my mood dim.

Im sure Santino felt it too as he drove, I don't know where he was going but he just drove.

"I hate that I feel safe with you." I mumbled looking at the night sky, the stars were out tonight, looking so beautiful around the moon.

He didn't turn my way, but instead he placed his hand on my thigh.

"I hate that I've let you live in pain." He says as if he knows everything that happened in my life. I don't mention my confusion. I just enjoy the sight of the sky.. the peaceful silence.

He stopped by a fast food place and got both of us slushes, mine being red and his blue.

Our tongues could be purple.

I thanked him taking a sip.

"I miss my mom." I let out trusting him, all of him.

For the first time the whole car ride he looks at me, with sad eyes.

"I lied about her getting married." I closed my eyes preventing my glossy eyes from showing.

"She loved you so much, I'm so sure of it, she wouldn't want you crying because she's gone, baby.. look at me, amor.. look at me." He cooed.

He stopped the car at an airport hill, the ones people usually go to to watch the airplanes fly away.., yeah those.

I looked at him as my tears escaped.
I wiped my face as my lips balled up trying to hide sound.

"Oh fuck, baby come here." He grabbed me, pulling me into his lap.

It was like glass shattered inside me because thats all it took was for me to cry.

And I did so, I wailed loudly as Santino kissed my face despite it being horribly wet from tears, he kissed me all over to my neck, down my arms and to my hands.

"You are so brave for crying in front of me, I know it took everything in you not to." He whispered. I hugged him tightly, not letting go any time soon..

I then fell into a deep sleep.

_____

Ill admit I have a thing for angst, aint nothing like making readers pull their hair out about something sad

Ill admit I have a thing for angst, aint nothing like making readers pull their hair out about something sad. (Villainous laugh) btw im trying something new with like these quotes... tryna make my book aesthetically pleasing 💀