43

Santinos pov I couldn't tell Elliot his father was alive, I just couldn't

Santinos pov
I couldn't tell Elliot his father was alive, I just couldn't. When we arrived I immediately dropped Elliot off at his flat and headed to the warehouse.

I needed answers, someone was leaking the locations of shipments and no one is doing anything about it.

I strut into the warehouse to see everyone working flipping packets of goods and what not.

"My mains in the office NOW!" I commanded once, one time only.

Jason,Iaya and Cally were in the office along with my two trusted guards and Pul.

I sat at my desk, plopping down in the chair aggressively.

"So have we found out who's been leaking shipments or are were just sitting on our asses doing jack shit?"

Cally looked around and raised her hands hesitantly. "Do not repeat what you texted me. If its not new news I don't wanna hear it."

She slowly pulled her arm down and looked around all guilty.

Everyone looked at each other like clowns.

Letting out an annoyed breath I ran my fingers through my hair.

"So I have to do everything by my fucking self, huh?" Cally whispered out something to Jason and both of them looked at each other with a scowl.

"Ohhhh my fucki-"

"Its Elliots Grandma." Cally blurted out. Iaya looked at her with shock.

"Kill her and find out how she knows, and kill whoever has helped her with all the shit."

Jason stood up and took out our planning chart

Cally pulled open her laptop. "Before I start typing I just want to let you know that the person whos helping.. they don't exist.

"And how do we know that?" I stood up and bound my way towards her to look over her shoulder.

She sighed.

"They exist, but they don't exist in this world.. they have no proof of an ID, footprint, handprint theres no face, no bank accounts .. no suspicious person in cameras."

"They are a normal person pretending not to exist."

Cally is about to make my fucking brain explode.

"So you're telling me we know them but they dont exist what the fuck.."

"Basically.." Iaya rolled her eyes and stood up. "Im done with this shit. I'm going home."

I looked between Cally and Jason.

He looked at Cally and got up as well. "What the hell is going on?"

She shrugged and forced a smile. "They are mad about something or whatever, but.. I'm trying to find out if Elliots mother is actually dead."

Elliots pov.
I sighed as I pulled on my uncomfortable uniform.

It was another day, another annoying morning. After I finished getting dressed I slipped my loafers on and slicked my hair back in a low ponytail.

I pulled two strands out and grabbed my book bag before running into the kitchen to grab a muffin.

After that I left, locking the door behind me and walked to school.

The walk wasn't very long like it usually was, it was about a fifth teen minutes.

I made my way into the building and went to the lockers to get my books for class. I entered the pin and opened my locker. Photos fell out and I quickly scooped them up.

My heart dropped to my ass. I felt the color drain from my face, completely. It was pictures of me and Santino kissing and holding hands.

How? How could anyone even..

I slammed my locker and ran to his classroom. It was empty.

I closed the door behind myself and closed the blinds. He looked at me confused.

"Hi bab-"

I slammed the pictures on his desk. "No one would find out my ass." My voice trembled as I spoke.

"I need my education, it's the least I can do to my mom proud, so I can get justice for people who went through the things she went through."

He was silent. He grabbed the pictures and his eyebrow quirked up.

"Don't worry about these photos, I'm pretty sure the person who put them in your locker is already dead." He smiled at me.

"That's not enough! You think that-that's supposed to reassure me? No! It doesn't, not at all." I hugged myself.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "I told you I almost own this school, no one is going to try to expose us and get away with it, I just need you to trust me."

"Bullshit!"

I took a deep breath, then I threw my book bag at him.

He ducked just in time.

In the blink of an eye I was pinned against the desk.

"Stop with the attitude or ill spank your ass. Now, let's leave this place and have a self care day." He ordered, sexy!

I rolled my eyes.

"I know you're scared and stressed but you don't have to throw things at me or get an attitude, okay darling?" He hugged me rubbing the middle of my back.

"Sure."

He tapped my ass softly.

"Yes, Im sorry." I grumbled containing my smile.

------

I've never experienced writers block this mf bad

I've never experienced writers block this mf bad. 💀