40

slight, mature scene

Santinos pov
I was always stressed, owning a mafia always brought stress. In Italy I was like a king to the people, a protector. And that brought an excessive amount of stress.

The thing was I would have to plan a party, a yearly party that I always host in Italy, since my eighteenth birthday, Id always host a party. Inviting my allies and small gangs that wished to reconcile with me. Which never really happened and only resulted into death, yet they still dared to come.

The thing is.. Elliot would be coming with me. He would get the true experience of me being a crime lord.

Like how my father and his father were before Elliots dad went completely crazy and fucked over everyone in the industry.

However, I made sure no one knew of the reappearance of Zion, his father. Ive kept it between me and my many close friends. If it were to be brought up at the dinner shit would go crazy and people would go haywire.

We would be in war again. Gang war. And I don't need my dearest Elliot to see that.

I had until tomorrow night to plan the whole dinner out which is late yes, but I've been stuck on a particular curly head.

The thought makes me chuckle.

I love him so much, my world revolves around him and I wouldn't want to change a thing.

The sound of my laughter makes him shuffle in his sleep. He whines before poking his head from under the pillow as he threw the blankets off of him. "Come sleep with me." He pouts.

I swallowed hard trying my best to fight my eyes from looking at his bare body;failed.

He looked absolutely adorable. His hair was everywhere and his marked up body littered in hickeys.. and I mean everywhere..

"Thats such a tempting offer, but I have to handle some business baby." I stood up making my way to the closet.

I had several things to do regarding to this party.

"Can I come with please! Ill get dressed super quick." He jumps out of bed. His ass plump and very deliciously looking. He walked with a limp. That made me smirk, the way he walked let me know I did what I needed to do.

Elliots pov
Santino was rushing in every way, we've been everywhere. I probably should've just stayed in bed.

And my clothing choice wasn't probably the best. I wore shorts and a graphic shirt but there were marks all over my leg from Santino. I, of course left marks on him but those were hidden. The brutal scratch marks on his back of course.

And Cally fucking lied! He is tougher in bed now that I am his sub, why does everyone keep lying! And especially to me.

It took about four hours of him planning things until Jason took over. Which was much needed because I barley and time to hangout with him.

As soon as we arrived back at his estate he grabbed me and pinned me across the wall bringing me into a passionate make out session.

I push back for air with widening eyes. He ruffled his hair as he breathed heavily. "I'm sorry darling, I just really needed to fucking kiss you." He sighed bringing me into a hug.

His anxiety is still bad?

I rubbed his arms and kissed his nose. "Its okay babe."

He looked at his watch and his eyes widened. "I completely forgot to work out"

It's something he did everyday before I woke up, usually in the morning.

"Wanna work out with me?" He asks as his hand massages my lower back.

"Oh my goodness no, ill drop a weight on my head.. and I have chicken legs." I grimaced.

His eyebrows quirk up at my mini rant.

"Well you need to work out, you can't stay up on your feet when we're finished with one round." He teased.

I gasped.

"Well its not my fault that you have a horse dick!"

---
"I cant!" I whined as sweat rolled down my face. My legs shook, I tried to push through but it was too hard and so long..

I got up with shaking legs but Romano picked me back up and placed me back on his stupid thing.

I whimpered trying to get up but he pushed me down and extended my legs.

"Come on, you are doing so good, just one more for me, one more push, and ill do the rest for you."

I pushed the weight with all my might. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and let out a goofy smile.

Santino clapped and lifted me up like it was nothing before plopping me on top of him like a rag doll.

He extended the weight to whatever challenging gym rat weight and did it easily.. WITH ME ON TOP OF HIM?

"Count for me babe."

His grunts in my ear makes be bite my lips and clamp my legs together. "Spread your legs now. You're gonna make me mess up bun." He whispers.

I stopped counting because of the feeling of a hard bulge against my ass. "U-uhm Sant.."

"Keep counting."

I shudder as his back and forth movements increase the friction between his groin and my behind.

Fuck the counting I cannot take this anymore.

I let out quiet,cracked moans.

His movements quicken and I choke.

"If you don't put that weight down and fuck me I'm going to go insane." I blurt out.
_____

I lied abt them thirteen chapters 😇 more like 7

I lied abt them thirteen chapters 😇 more like 7 .. i think ??