11

Elliots povHe licked his lips not trying to break eye contact with me at all

Elliots pov
He licked his lips not trying to break eye contact with me at all. Which had my heart going crazy out of my chest. I immediately slid off of his lap and stood up before dusting myself off.

He makes me so nervous.

I pull a chair from one of the desks and take it to his desk so I could sit down.

I plop down in the seat before grabbing my fork and grimace at the salad

"You didn't finish your salad, Elliot." He frowned eyeing the freshly tossed goodness in the plastic container.

"I want something else, salad isn't doing it for me anymore." I shrug

"What do you want?" He tilted his head as he pulled his phone out.

You

Woah Elliot!

"I want to go home." I grumbled.

"I mean food, bunny. I'll allow you to stay in my class for the rest of the day but we have to get more food on your stomach, dear one."

Dear one.

I bite my lip holding back a smile.

Dear one.

"Dear one." I smiled. His eyes flickered upon me and his thin lips form into a grin.

"I honestly just want lots of chocolates." I shrugged picking up a random pen from his desk and doodled across a paper.

"Food. Elliot."

I rolled my eyes.

"I want chocolates."

"Food?"

"Chocolate's."

"Try food."

"Chocolates sounds like food."

"Mmmm no."

I frown finding my way back into his lap. He cancelled his last class so we could hangout. I sat on his lap as he swished through papers and made phone calls.

He'd pinch my sides giving me bits of attention every now and then..

I was curious about what he did, like I wanted to know where he hid his guns.

He rock us back and forth as he talked to his father on the phone about some business going on in italy.

"Papà lo so, merda smettila di ricordarmelo!" He grumbled.

Must be something serious.
He gripped my thighs tightly making me wince.

Don't take your anger out on me!

Please do!

Elliot-

"Non lo metterò in pericolo, salta giù dal mio cazzo!"
(translate: I won't endanger him, jump off my cock)

"Calm down Santino."

He let out an annoyed breath before hanging up.

I straddled his lap and caressed his face.

What am I doing..

"Whatever it is, calm down.. okay?" He raised his eyebrows and wrapped one hand around my waist and the other on my ass for support.

"How can I when someone delicious as you is on my lap?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're annoying."

"I think you like it." He mused.

He sniffed my neck making me giggle.

"Hey, sorry to ruin the nice whatever y'all got going on, we have to do that project thing Elliot so if you would just wrap up what you've got going on." Cally bursted into the room with a bag full of supplies.

Santino chuckled.

My eyes widened and i scurried from his lap. I grabbed my book bag and looked around to see if I needed anything else.

"Uh yeah, umm yeah lets go." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Wait for me, I need to speak to Jason about some shit anyways." Santino grabbed his work suitcase and a few other things.

---
We entered the penthouse and Cally dragged me to her room. It was light blue and pink which is so cute.

"Uhm do you have any clothes I could borrow?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and threw some clothes at me. I flicked her off as a 'thank you' before slipping in the graphic shirt and shorts she allowed me to borrow.

Iaya came in the room with snacks.

She went live on instagram as me and cally worked on the project.

"Fuck marry or kill Santy?" Iaya asked me making me side eye her.

"Fuck." I shrugged adding glitter glue to the poster board.

"How would you fuck him?" Cally asked making me look at her like she had three heads.

"He likes angry sex, fucking all night type shit." Iaya chuckled popping a few m&ms in her mouth.

I stayed silent but my face turned on like a oven, straight heat.

"Guys.."

"Look at him, he's getting flustered." Cally snickered.

"You seem like the type to allow Santino to just fuck you to sleep."

"No he seems like the type to cry while he's on the dick." Iaya added in.

"Yall are nasty!" I sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"You're just as nasty since you're blushinngggg."

"Yall disgust me." I scrunched up my nose

"I agree." Santino chuckled leaning in the doorway.

My face morphs into horror.

When did he get here?!

Me after ghosting this story like hell and giving cliffhangers back to back

I'm definitely gonna be publishing chapters every week or two, i be busy 😛