Chapter 12-Beth-Wet and Messy

Start from the beginning

"A good one now that I'm talking to you. Our morning chats has grown on me-I look forwards to them."

"Why?"

"Because I'm getting to know you, Beth."

I'm taken back by his honest answer because I initiated the calls to show that I can be different. I never thought he looked forwards to them, I thought he was seeing if I would keep my word. I don't know what to say and the pause in the moment gives me enough time to come up with a plan.

"Are you in bed still?" I checked even though I know he is. It's become part of our call routine to be in bed.

"Yeah-Why?"

"No reason Micah. I'm just wondering."

He chuckles and I find myself smiling. I like the way he sounds. "Are you?"

"Yeah, why?" I mimic and he laughs more.

"No reason Beth, I'm just imagining."

"What are you imagining Micah?"

"How beautiful you'd look in the rain."

I don't know what's wrong with me this morning because his answer makes my body tenses as waves roll around in my belly. I can't breathe and handle the feelings at the same time, so I hold my breath to I let it pass and when I'm calm again, I start my test.

"Do you want to play a game? It's a twist on Simons says, we can use each other's name instead."

His rich deep laugh comes vibrating down the line. I think he knows where I'm going but he's not stopping me.

"What are the rules," he asks sounding entertained and ready.

"Apart from a little kink, there aren't any."

"It never stops with you, does it Beth? Go ahead, you start."

Happy that he's willing to play my game, I go. "Ok... Beth says, push the covers down, past your waist, then run your fingers across your abs. Count them. How many are there?

He goes silent for a second, then he says, "six."

I didn't expect it but, I'm pleased that he followed my instructions, and he's wrong. The makeup of his torso is dented in my head, so I correct him.

"No Micah, you have eight, maybe ten. It's your turn now."

After he chuckles, he says, "close your eyes." I do and like magic, he appears in front of me. "Remember when we kissed, how did you feel?"

I snap my eyes open. The moment was too real and the answer to his question is a little risky. I can't tell him that his kiss scorched through me and melted the snow under my feet because he'll know that I like him.

"You didn't say Simon say, and I can't remember it."

"Ouch! Good thing it wasn't my best one."

Although he mocks hurt, I tell him, "First impressions lasts, Micah, remember that for next time."

"Already noted..." He says picking up the invitation. "Now it's your turn."

Going back to my plan, I think of something else. "Beth says, pretend your hands are mine. Dip your fingers inside your boxers, stroke yourself. Remember when I sucked your cock? Would you let me do it again?"

That night as I knelt in front of him an intense urge to taste him took over. Now I think I want to do it again.

He doesn't answer straight away, and I think he's going to stop the game but then he says, "where is this going Beth?"