Upon arriving, you were surprised to see Carlos and Charles talking with Lando and Pierre. There were also some girls with them, girls you had never seen before. You separated from Daniel and Lewis and approached Carlos, hugging him around the waist. He smiled and wrapped an arm around your shoulders. You turned to look at the girls, always being friendly towards women. You hated it when there was animosity among you without even knowing each other, and they gave you a rude look, just as you expected. You rolled your eyes. One of them was standing between Charles and Pierre, while the other was between Carlos and Lando.

-Excuse me but we got here first. -One of them said, the guys laughed and exchanged glances.

-You shouldn't do that. -Pierre said to her.

-What? We got here first, she can go. -The blonde one said rolling her eyes.

-That's how easily you miss an opportunity with these incredible guys. -You said, letting go of Carlos. -At least do your homework and find out who the people in the VIP area are. -You got close to her face.

-Of course we know who they are. -Both of them looked at each other. -Charles Leclerc...Lando was it? Carlos Sainz...

-I'm Charles's sister and Carlos's girlfriend. Before being rude and dismissing someone you don't know, do some research on the other people here so you don't embarrass yourselves.

-I'm sorry girls but nobody talks to Y/n like that. Pierre warned you. -Carlos said putting his arm around you.

-Goodbye. -Lando added. Pierre and Lando closed the circle, leaving them out, and burst into laughter.

-Can you believe those girls? That's exactly why I don't have many girl-friends. It's so hard. -You said, shaking your head.

-Don't worry sister, you have us. -Charles said and everyone smiled at you.

-Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoasterrrrrr -Everyone was singing and jumping to the beat of the song. It had reached that point in the night where everyone was glistening with sweat, their hair tousled, and everyone was breathless from dancing, singing, and laughing so much.

More girls were arriving, trying to flirt with the single drivers. They seemed harmless, and you noticed that Daniel and Lewis were giving you approving gestures as they were with two girls themselves. It looked like they had followed a basic guide to understanding Formula 1, judging by how they were talking to them.

You were in a circle with your brother, Alex, Lily, Checo, and Carola, all singing along and occasionally engaging in small talk. You spotted Carlos sitting on the couch, catching his breath. You were all beyond drunk at this point. You smiled as you looked at him, his hair tousled and his shirt unbuttoned, revealing his chest. Suddenly, a girl approached him, and Carlos turned his gaze towards her. A wave of jealousy washed over you, but you decided to stop watching them. You trusted Carlos. You turned to your right to see Charles, and there was also a girl talking to him. She tried to include you in the conversation.

-They all are so handsome, aren't they? -She asked, clearly not knowing who you were.

-Yeah, they are very handsome. -You chuckled softly.

-My friend and I want to ride a Ferrari tonight. -She said, pointing to the girl who was with Carlos. You felt your blood boil.

-You do know they have girlfriends, right? -You replied.

-They don't have to find out. -She winked at you, genuinely thinking she had won.

You grabbed Charles by the wrist and made a disgusted face while looking at the girl, he laughed.