Chapter 47. Ирис

Warning this chapter has a few time skips so be careful while reading. - - this symbol means there has been a time skip.

Third Person POV

"Girls!" Jessica yells from the doorway of her room. Each of the quadruplets bedroom doors open and they all look out oddly in sync towards their older sister.

"Yes?" All four questioned her
"Come in my room we need to plan your party." Jess leaves her door open and retreats back into her room. Three of the girls wall straight from their rooms into the older girls room. Ruby goes into her room and grabs her phone before following her sisters.

The girls make their way into the room taking seats around it. Jess sits on her bed towards her pillows in the middle with a notebook, pen and her phone lying next to her. Rory and Ruby sit next to her while Ryan sits on the end of the bed with Riley in a desk chair at the foot of the bed.

"Ok let's get started." Jess smiles at her sister ready to take note of what they want for their first party back home. She was expecting them all to be filled with ideas and her having to tell them to slow down. But she was graced with silence.

The quadruplets don't remember having a party. From their families stories they know they had some when they were younger but none with their mother.

Sensing their discomfort Jess takes the lead in the planning.

"Okay how about what colors do you girls want?"

Each of the four look at each other trying to mutually pick a color.

"Hey, let's do this, don't focus on what you want collectively, treat this as separate parties. Let me work on making cohesive alright?" The girls nod.

"Blue." Ryan says.

"Pearl." Rory.

"Gold." Ruby.

"Cream." Riley.

"Good. How about food options." Jess takes down notes while the girls throw out their ideas.

"Berries." Rory.

"Chocolate fountain." Riley.

"Mini sliders.'' Ryan.

"Charcuterie Board foods." Ruby.

"Any general themes you girls have thought about. Like fairy tales, or roaring 20's things like that."

"Semi formal. You know, get dressed up but not crazy." Ruby says.

"Gotcha."

"Maybe just that with the colors we like." Rory suggests when no one else has a theme idea.

"I can work with that." Jess nods and looks to all of the girls for permission; they all nod and she continues. "How about flowers?"

"Roses." Ruby says.

"Hydrangea." Rory.

"Baby's breath." Ryan.

"Orchids." Riley.

"Any things for decor you want or don't want like balloons."

"Bouquets on all the tables." Rpry says.

"Candles on the tables and around the room." ruby says.

"Balloons are okay." Riley says.

"Can we have a backdrop? Like a white tulle or something with lights and balloons." Ruby asks.

"Of course." Jess .

"Can we have glitter accents? But not overwhelming, just a little bit around." Ryan asks.