Chapter 28- Fioled

Third Person POV

"So your Bradley." Oliver stood in front of the door crossing his arms and glaring at the brunette boy. 

"Yes sir." Bradley nodded while staring at everything but Oliver. Oliver had opened the door but had not let him in.

"So what makes you think you can date my sister?" Jake came and stood next to his brother. Granted he and Bradley are in the same grade but Jake had a slightly bigger physique. 

"I really like her." Bradley hoped that was enough to convince him. 

"Good for you, that is the first step of a relationship," Jake grumbled out not impressed by Bradley. He had seen Bradley in the halls and never liked him, he was too cocky in Jake's opinion. 

"You two knock it off. Stop scaring the boy." Jessica and Ruby had come down the stairs and heard the last bit of their conversation. Oliver and Jake rolled their eyes but stepped aside. Ruby walked toward her boyfriend and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and greeted him. 

"Hey, Baby."

"Hey, Babe."

"No none of that. Just because we allow you to date doesn't mean we have to see you together." Jake waved his arms around making his point. 

"Sorry" Ruby blushed. 

"Everyone the boyfriend's here," Oliver called up the stairs and smirked as he heard his siblings rush down. Ruby sighed and tried to push her boyfriend out but Jake stood in front of the door and dragged Bradley inside. 

"Where are you two going? He still has to meet the family." Jake gave her a smile and pushed them both closer to the family. 

"Do we really have to do this? I mean can't you all just trust me." Ruby tried to reason with her brothers but none were having it. Since they heard about the boyfriend they wanted to know everything about him. The younger siblings were worried about who Ruby was dating and his intentions. 

Jake pushed the boyfriend in front of his siblings and dad. 

"Guys this is my boyfriend, Bradley. Bradley this is my family. My dad, Oliver, Jessica, Milo, and Levi.  You should know Blake and Jake and then my triplets, Riley, Ryan, and Rory." Ruby pointed to everyone who was for some reason all in age order. Bradley nodded, the only ones who had acknowledged him were Rory and Jessica. 

Bradley stared at the floor finding it less intimidating. Jessica elbowed her older brother who cleared his throat. 

"Fine, have a good time tonight, Ruby." Oliver stepped closer to Bradley. "Bring her home by 9:30 or I send you home in a box," Oliver whispered so only Bradley could hear. 

Bradley gulped and nodded. Sensing his fear Ruby started to walk them away. Before they could get away Riley walked over to her sister and nodded for her to wait outside. 

"If I ever see a tear from her because of you, I will be your worst nightmare." Riley wiped off his coat from invisible lint. "Glad we could have this talk." She opened the door and let him leave.

She watched from the door as he drove them away down the driveway. 

"I don't like him."