Chapter 19- Bluszcz

Rory's POV

"Ruby get off your phone we're eating." Dad reprimands Ruby who has been on her phone the entire time. She rolls her eye, puts her phone in her pocket, grabs her fork, and takes her first bite. 

"Ohh Movie night," Blake says randomly. 

"What?"

"We weren't talking about a movie night." 

"Well now that we are. Can we have a movie night?" 

"Yeah, can we?" I look over at Dad completely ready to use puppy eyes if I have to. 

"I guess."

"Yay!" Blake and I yell as everyone else chuckles. We finish dinner and clean up. Tonight the house staff got off early since Dad and Oliver got off work a little early today. 

"Since a movie night was decided on," Jessica looked at me and Blake before continuing. "Let's go and get changed and then meet in the theater room." Jessica moves to leave us with a game plan. 

I go upstairs into my room heading for my closet. I passed Ruby on the stairs who was once again texting on her phone. I grab a pair of shorts and a tank top. Looking at myself something is missing. 

Going farther down the hallway I knock on Jake's door. No answer. I go in and step over discarded clothes and enter his closet. I search his closet finding more dirty clothes. How does he still have clothes to wear? I find a hoodie and grab it. Slipping it on it falls past my shorts giving the illusion I have no pants on. 

I leave his room with stealth and make my way downstairs to the movie room. entering the room the light is semi-off. One or two lights are on the wall so you can see your way. 

I slip in next to Jake and grab a handful of the popcorn he has in his lap. 

"What are you wearing?" He asks me after examining my outfit. 

"A hoodie and shorts." I light up the hoodie slightly showing him my pastel pink shorts hidden under the black hoodie. 

"Who's hoodie is that?" Riley turns around in her seat.

"Mine?"

"Sure" She turns back around in her seat. 

"What movie do we want to watch?" Jessica asks us. 

"Pet Cemetery." 

"Tangled."

"Kingsmen." 

"Jaws."

"Ok, ok. Calm down, we'll let dad decide." We all look at dad waiting for his response. 

"Jaws." 

"Yes." Oliver and Riley pump their fist up. Jessica scrolls through until she finds the first Jaws. I grab some more popcorn from Jake as the movie starts. 

"Where's Ruby?" I whisper to Jake. 

"She said she was too tired and was going to bed" I nod and steal more popcorn. 

We watch the movie, and Ryan is off to the side more and in between Milo and Levi. Blake is on the other side of Blake. Jessica, Oliver, Riley, and Dad are in front of us. Riley is laying her head on Oliver's shoulder. 

I lay my head on Jake's shoulder and sneak more of his popcorn. I yawn and felt my eyes grow heavier. I let them close and fall asleep. 

Jessica's POV

"How did I get stuck with the sunshine twins?" Jake grumble from behind us as we clean up the space. I look back at him to see Blake and Rory laying on his shoulder passed out. 

"They look so cute." I take out my phone and snap a few pictures of them. The two were sleeping looking adorable and Jake glared at me as if his stare would kill me. 

"I hate you." 

"I love you too."

"Now does someone want to help me?" Dad chuckles and lifts up Blakes's read from his shoulder letting him fall to the other side of the couch. Ryan and Milo were cuddled up at one point but when we turned off the big screen they went to bed with Levi behind them reminding them to brush their teeth. 

Jake lifts up Rory's head, stands up, and then picks her up seamlessly and takes her upstairs. It's cute how she stole his hoodie. He deserves it, he never shares his stuff. 

I grab my bowl and take it to the kitchen dripping it in the sink. 

"Night guys." I get a good night back and head upstairs. I see almost every light off. Ruby's is still on. I go closer putting my ear close to the door listening for movement.

From here I can hear her talking but can't make anything out really.

Deciding to give her privacy I go to my room and get ready for bed. Laying in bed my last thought is who was Ruby talking to?