Chapter 43. Ko'knori

Riley's POV

Fuck what the hell do I do?

I'm currently pacing in my room, trying to figure out what to wear on my data with Ashton. He texted me to wear something nice. Nice? What the hell?

I've torn out clothes from the closet and littered them around the floor since none of them are 'nice'.

Knowing I'm going to regret this but I need help. I walk out and go to Ruby's room. I knock and she tells me to come in.

I walk in to see all of my sisters including Jessica on Ruby's bed.

"I need your help."

"With what?" Jessica asks me. I look down.

"Ashtonaskedmeout." I muttered barely audible, or so I thought. The room fills with squeals as they all start jumping still screaming.

"Oh My GOD this is amazing!" Their voices blend together as they all shout at me in unison.

"Where are you going?"

"How did he ask you?"

"Who's Ashton?" I look over at Jessica as the rest of my sisters all realize that none of them have actually met Ashton.

"One of my friends from school. I went with Dad and Oliver to their meeting which was with Ashton's dad and he asked me out." I will explain by answering some of their questions.

"Do you know where you're going?" Ryan asks.

"No, but I know what the general plan is."

"What do you need help with?"

"I don't know what to wear." With this Ruby gets excited and practically runs to my room. We all follow her.

"What are we going for?"

"He just said we were going to go to dinner and to dress nice." I shrug and sit on the foot of my bed.

"Boys." Ruby rolls her eyes before disappearing into my closet. The other girls giggle a little before following her. I wait for them to come with my outfit.

Rory comes out first holding a pair of black, strappy heels. Ryan holds a black and gold clutch that Jessica had forced me to buy. Ruby came out with Jessica with a black dress in her hand and Jessica holding gold jewelry.

"Put this on and then we'll do your makeup and hair." Jessica tells me as they all hand me the clothing and push me into the bathroom.

I take off my normal clothes and pull in the dress. It has little scrunchies on the side to adjust the length. I tighten it to make it mid thigh. Sexy and classy at the same time. The neckline is a typical square one.

I start putting on the jewelry that they brought me. I put on a gold necklace with layers, and then a set of gold rings.

I grab the purse and shoes and walk out.

"Sit." Ruby points to my vanity chair. I sit down in the vanity that I've barely used.

"Turn sideways." I turn myself in the chair. Ruby starts looking through my makeup. They start talking to themselves about what they want to do without asking my opinion.

"Hold still." They tell me. Ruby starts to do my makeup while Jessica starts to brush my hair.

After 30 minutes of sitting here being poked they tell me they are done.

I look in the mirror to see a smokey eye with gold accents, and a red lip. Jessica had curled my hair and left it alone.

"Thank you." I tell them not exactly sure what to say.