Chapter 26- Iorwg

Riley's POV

"I think you should talk to her."

"Yeah, I mean she is your twin."

"I know but I can't get over what she did."

"Did she not get in trouble for lying?"

"No, that's not even the most frustrating part. She didn't learn anything, she's allowed to be with him and no one even cares that she lied and hid her relationship from us." 

"Riley I think if you just talk to her maybe everything will be okay?"

"Yeah maybe." I see Ashton from across the yard. "Hey, I'll be back."  I walk over to him and drag him away from the bench he sits at. 

"Hey, nice glasses." He had his appointment earlier today to get his new glasses. He's been using an old prescription. 

"Thanks. Did you need something?"

"Yeah, I told you about Ruby's boyfriend, " he nods. "K well I was wondering if you would know the guy." From our time together I've discovered that he had three older brothers, and his dad is insanely rich. He told me his dad has some business in hotels and things. Along with his nerdy personality, he's an observer. He chooses to watch people versus interact with them. Most people in our school he knows at least one thing about them. 

"Let me guess you want information on them."

"Yes, all I know is he is a year older and his name is Bradley Cooper." 

He freezes up. 

"Bradley Cooper is the boy who broke my glasses."

"Which one was he?"

"The brunette."

"That's why he looked shocked to see me," I whispered to myself. 

"What?"

"When I met you he looked kind of shocked to see me helping you. He must have realized I wasn't Ruby at the moment." 

"What are you gonna do?"

"I guess tell her that her boyfriend is a pompous ass bully who should be castrated" He looks slightly scared. I say goodbye to him and head to class. The rest of school went by painstakingly slowly. When we got home I didn't have a chance to talk to Ruby before she rushed off to call Dad.

"Hey, guys dad said yes." Ruby came down with a big smile on her face. 

"Said yes to what?" Everyone else seemed to know what she was talking about but me. 

"I asked him if we could go to a party tonight. Do you want to come too?" She asked me sweetly. 

"Of course, who wouldn't want to go to a sweaty, gross, weekday party with people I don't like?" I said with fake enthusiasm. "Yeah, I think I'll stay home tonight." 

"Come on please come with us,  Riley." Rory tried to give me puppy eyes. 

"Did you never watch those peer pressure videos, no means no. I hate parties so why would I choose to go to one I'm not required to? I would rather stay home and watch tv, or cook myself dinner, peace, and quiet in this house." I walk away from them going up to my room. Come one who would I be to pass up having a practically empty house for once? 

Ashley: Are you going to the party?

Me: No why?

Ashley: I'm not either. Want to do homework?

Me: You are the only high school boy that hears about a girl without plans and wants to do homework.

Ashley: What else would we do?