Chapter 31-Fialka

Ryan's POV

"Come on just tell us how much this house cost?"

"Why so you can put it on the market?" 

"No," Tristan tells me in an obvious tone that means he is lying. 

"For the last time stop trying to sell my house." I raise my voice a little trying to get my point across as he pouts. Our other friends hid their chuckles. 

"You know you do have a pool we could use," Sam suggests while gazing out my bedroom window which has a pretty decent view of the pool deck. 

"Do you even have trunks?" I ask him really hoping he says no. 

"Umm."

"Did you only come over to use my pool?"

"What no? I also enjoy your beautiful face." I roll my eyes. 

"Fine get ready and meet me down there."

The boys all whoop and holler and get up to change. I grab my phone and text my sisters and brothers to let them know they can join us. 

Since being here I've been to the pool a few times. As you would expect with a house this big our pool is quite large. It has a beautiful area around it that you sit in and also a space where you can tan as well. 

The pool starts off at about 4 feet-ish and gets to just under six feet. It has a beautiful tile bottom that makes it a sea foam green color. The way the sun hits the pool makes it warm but not too bright. 

I go to my closet and grab a cute white with blue stripes one-piece. I grab a pair of sandals and tie my hair up in a bun. I leave my closet and look outside to see my friends already splashing around in the pool like children. 

I roll my eyes and head down with my phone. Most of the siblings text back that they might join us or will wait for a while. Some just ignore my message cough Jake cough. 

I go to the pool and set my phone on one of the chairs and take off my shoes. When I walk out I hear them talk louder and then make no noise. 

I turn around to see Tristan standing in the pool with water running down his skin. Only Axel and Sam are in the pool with him. 

"Whe-" I get interrupted as the two missing idiots lift me up and carry me over to the deeper side of the pool. "Put me down you assholes," I yell at them and they chuckle. 

"Gladly." I can just hear Zach's smirk. They both hold me over the water and just as I am about to bargain with them they drop me in the water. I don't close my mouth in time and shallow some nice refreshing pool water. 

I shoot up and cough I tread water and reach for the wall. I hold on as I cough up my lung. When I get my breath back I look over to see the two idiots who threw me in holding their sides and leaning on each other laughing. The three that were still in the pool bite their lips and try to hold in their laughs. 

Seeing their reactions I give them my best glare. Seeing me Tristan can't hold up his laugh anymore and throws his head back. I push off the wall and launch myself at his chest. He gets thrown back a little and loses his own breath. The others stop laughing as much until Tristan grabs me and turns me around and holds my waist pinning me against his chest. 

"You guys suck."

"No that's you. We all like girls" Sam sticks his tongue out at me. I said it before I'll say it again, children.

"For your information, I don't suck."

"Yeah, she also swallows," Lucas mutters but loud enough for all of us to hear.

"I gonna kill you." I swim over to the edge as he runs from me. This is how we spend our afternoon me trying to kill the boys and them laughing at me we end the night with smores made in the oven.