Chapter 11-Efeu

Third Person POV

"Azazel! They are children in the room!" Lea scolded her second child as he moved further into the room. 

"Hey, I made sure that Angelina's ankle bitter wasn't here." He defended himself completely obliviously to the four curious pairs of eyes on him. 

"Not those children. And do not insult them, young man." 

"Young." One of the young boys who had come in with him mumbled under his breath but it could be heard by his father who promptly smacked him in the back of the head. 

"You are not too old to go over my knee, Romero." The boy, Romero, rubbed the back of his head while faking a pout. 

"Children enough come and meet your cousins and nieces." With Lea mentioning the quadruplets all of their heads moved along the table, all 8 of them. 

"Woah. Are you sure you never mixed them up as kids?" Azazel asked William the same question from when the kids were babies. Since they were identical no one could tell them apart but William always had a gut feeling about who was who. Nothing was resolved when the girls learned they could use it to their advantage by switching to benefit each other. 

William chuckled while looking at his youngest children, "Yeah I'm sure." William stood up coming in between them all. 

"Girls this is your Uncle Azazel and his wife Ashley." The girls could see the similarities between their dad and uncle both with the same black hair and similar blue eyes. The woman had brown hair and brown eyes that were almost identical in color to each other. 

"These are their kids, Salem," A girl with her father's hair and mother's eyes who looks to be about Oliver's age. Had tattoos down her arms that were shown off from her halter top styled red top paired with white pants and sneakers. 

"Ash," The younger boy was pointed to as he held a blank expression but nodded to the girls. He was a carbon copy of his mother the only similar thing to his father was the emptiness behind his eyes. 

"Ezra," The boy was the perfect combination of his parents, black hair and brown eyes and had a blank expression but held kindness in his eyes that he never tried to hide. 

"Vincent," He barely acknowledged the girls as he made his way to the seat next to Jake. His quick departure didn't surprise his family as they were used to his abrasiveness. His dark brown almost black eyes hid every emotion from them. His black hair matched his dark aura as he sat down ignoring the rest of his family going on his phone. 

"I'm Romero. Ignore that grumpy old man he always has a stick up his ass." His chirpy voice reminded the girls of Rory when she gets excited but Rory only seemed thrilled to see someone with the same energy as her in the family. 

Lea cleared her throat at the curse word he used to which he gave a sheepish grin and bent down to appear smaller. His brown hair moved and his blue lightened in order to get out of trouble like the countless times before Lea let it go. 

"Well now that the opening act is over, it's time for the actual reason your here. I'm Athena and we are gonna be best friends." Athen moved and hugged them with only Rory and Ruby hugging her back. She went at sat next to Ruby as she and Levi had switched seats with their arrival. Athena's dyed blonde hair bounced with her and her brown eyes dull under the unflattering makeup. 

Riley automatically hated Athena, who hugs people she just met without any prompt too. Lea got a free pass from her as her hug was actually wanted and enjoyed. This hug made Riley want to get tested for some diseases. 

Everyone took their seats again and talked within the small groups forming. Rory and Riley were communicating with their eyes as Rory knew exactly what Riley was thinking about their cousin. She had similar thoughts but she always believed that you can't base someone on their first impression and maybe she was truly a kind and good person.