Chapter 23- Murgrona

I'm back to writing this story obviously. Thank you for being so patient with me I have a lot of chapters already written so updates should be pretty fast and I will try to update quickly for everyone. 

Riley's POV

"I still think blue would have been better."

"Well, there aren't your nails. Besides, I like red better."

"Why because your name is a shade of red." Wendy sassed Scarlett who was showing us her new nails. A cute red with a coffin shape. 

"No you ass, it's because it looks better than boring old blue."

"Blue is not boring."

"It is."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Is not."

"Riley, what do you think?" Scarlett looks at me. 

"I think they're fine." Wendy and Scarlett scowl at each other. 

"Hey, Scarlett what were you doing last night?" Wendy smirked at her. 

"Why?" Scarlett swallowed. 

"Well I tried to call you but it went straight to voicemail."

"I must have been asleep I turn my phone off when I go to bed. You should try it." Her eyes started to dart around the yard. 

"Really? I didn't know your bedtime was at 9."

"I was really tired last night."

"Yeah, I bet you were. Well anyway, my brother didn't come home last night. My mom was really worried, but he came home this morning. Still don't know where he was."

"I didn't know you had a brother." I tilt my head towards Wendy.

"Yeah, I only have the one unlike you. He's a year older than me and we don't get along very well."

"Fair enough."

I look over at Scarlett who is chewing on her nails.

"Scar you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Scarlett do you have a guess on where my brother was."

"What? Why would you think that? I've never even been in the same room as your brother let alone have I've been sleeping with him in the backseat of his car for the past year" My eyes widen as do Wendy's at her confession. Scarlett takes a few minutes before she realizes her mistake. 

"You slept with my brother?"

"Maybe."

"How?"

"Last year when I was at your house for those few nights we were left alone and one thing lead to another and here we are."

"You mean to tell me that the guy you've been sleeping with is my brother." Wendy stands up and so does Scarlett.

"I was gonna tell you but we aren't even official. Not even dating."

"Yeah just fucking each other." Wendy launches at Scarlett. They roll around on the ground for a minute drawing some attention. Rolling my eyes I get up and walk over to them. Wendy is currently on top of Scarlett. 

I grab Wendy's waist and bring her backward. I hold her arms in a weird hug motion. 

"Calm down you two. Let's admit Scarlett you should have told her about your extra activities. Wendy, you need to use your words and keep your hands to yourself." Wendy tries to wiggle herself out of my grip but I push her onto the bench and sit on her lap holding her there. 

"Now we're gonna sit here until you calm down and you two make up."

"I am calm."

"Yeah right, when your breath slows down then I'll get up."

After a few seconds she calmed down and I slid off. The crowd has since gone away seeing no more point in watching. 

"Look Wendy I'm sorry for sleeping with your brother and not asking you about it."

"You think I'm mad about you not telling me?" Scarlett nods. "I'm mad about you giving me the details." She shivers in disgust. 

I shake my head at the two idiots. They get up and hug each other.