Chapter 20- Fiolek

Rory's POV

"Hi guys" I sit down next to Zane with my lunch as he puts his cookie on my tray.

"Hey Roro." Knox calls from I front of me. Nora puts out her cigarette when I sit down fully. We sit on the very edge of the outside area because most teachers don't come over here.

Before anyone asks I've already tried to give her a pamphlet on the dangers of smoking but we agreed she can do it but not infront of me.

I find it funny when Nora smokes though. If you look at her you wouldn't see a smoker. She has platinum blonde hair that today is let down with a cute black bandana tied around it. Her blue eyes are the deep blue that you question the depth of the ocean.

When I met her I thought she was gonna be one of the barbie cheerleaders like in our old school. But no she was actually very nice but had that feeling of 'mess with me and die' reminded me of Jake almost.

I met her in my first period and I was put next to her. At first she ignored me but the more I talked she eventually talked back to me. A few days of class she asked if I had anyone to sit with at lunch. So I told her kinda and she asked me to sit with her and her friends.

I met Knox and Zane that day. Knox is by far the nicest. He has dirty blonde hair, pale green eyes that I thought were   contacts but when he corrected me I found out were not.

Zane was a different story. He has barely talked to me but gifts cookies so I let it slide. He has the typical,cliche bad boy look. You know dark black hair, blue eyes, and the unforgettable leather jacket. I'm pretty sure he has motorcycle but it's too cold for him to be riding it.

More on the cookie thing. The first time I sat here Knox was trying to trade his banana for Zane's cookie. When Knox saw I had a cookie he tried to trade it with me before I told him I couldn't eat that. In spite Zane gave me his cookie and its became our thing.

Best part I get two cookies and dont have to give up any of my food. Best trade in my opinion.

"I'm just saying we should be afraid of cows."

"No we should afraid if your dying g brain cells." Nora pushes Knox's head backwards with her pointer finger.

"Why are so mean? Didn't you laid last night." I kick Knox under the table as Nora has a look of hatred flashing across her face. Zane is rolling his eyes.

"Knox you can't say that."

"Why?"

"Cause, it's her privacy and you need to respect that."

"Ok mom"

"I am not. Take that back right now."

"No." He sticks his tongue put at MD.

"At least I'm not a toddler."

"Am not. Why am I friends with you guys. Bunch of bullies."

Bertinelli FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara