Collin: Thank you boss stay safe and don't worry I'll make sure that anyone who breaks in doesn't leave the house alive!

Carnage: That's what I like to hear!

Y/N gives collin a smile and leaves the house and jumps into his car and heads to the home of the goetia family.

Timeskip

Outside of the palace the roar of an engine rung out throughout the area Y/N parked his hellcat on the driveway and went to front door where to his surprise he saw blitzo ringing the doorbell.

Blitzo: Come on let me in already for fuck sake.

Y/N: Blitzo?

Blitzo: Huh Y/N what in Satan's tits are you doing here?

Y/N: Octavia wanted me to stay with her for the night so i drove here to hang out with her. But why are you here?

Blitzo: (sigh) You know the grimoire right? The book that let's us go to the living world to do our job?

Y/N: Uh huh yeah?

Blitzo: Well turns out that stolas needs it for his job and to keep the book I had to make a deal with him.

Y/N: Ohhhhh by deal you mean to repay him with THAT type of "favour?"

Blitzo: eeyup so I hope his daughters got soundproof walls.

Y/N: I hope that I don't get dragged into it.

Blitzo: Hope so too your my employee not my wingman in a threesome.

The door to the palace swings open and stolas walks out to greet them.

Stolas: Why hellooooooo my darling blitzy and what's this? You've bought Y/N with you tooooo? I wasn't expecting that Y/N would share my bed but I'm not complaining.

Y/N: (internal screaming) Uhhhhmmm I'm actually here because Octavia asked me to have a sleepover with her not to uhhhhh pleasure you.

Stolas: Oh right yes I almost forgot that she said that I was too busy getting an earful from Stella. Anywhooo do come in although blitzy I'd stay away from my wife after that night between you and me she's not too fond of you or any other imps to be honest.

Blitzo: Noted.

Y/N: Who's this Stella person?

Blitzo: It's stolas's wife i kinda fucked her husband behind her back.

Y/N: So she's mad at you because you had sex with her husband?

Carnage: I mean it's understandable.

The three walk into the dining room where Octavia could be seen sitting down eating a bowl of salad.

Y/N: Hey Octavia!

Octavia: (blush) Oh ummmm hey Y/N I'm glad you actually showed up.

Y/N: Course I would I'm not that type of guy.

Octavia: And I see that you've bought.......him along with you too?

Y/N: Blitzo? Nope I didn't bring him along he came to deal with stolas and give him a monthly........payment if you will.

Octavia: (shudders) Great I hope mom doesn't find out or she's gonna fucking lose it.

????: STOLAS! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT IMP DOING HERE!?

Octavia: Oh no here we go again.

Stella barges into the room and confronts her husband her feathers ruffled in rage. Stolas starts to sweat and blitzo slowly backs away while Y/N just watches and Octavia had pulled her hat over her face.