You're The Exception Of My Life!

Start from the beginning

He did the same on side and as I opened the door, I threw my guts out!

Can I get more embarrassing situation God!!

As I did that, I felt a pair of eyes lingering at me with concern!

He passed me a bottle of water and I gargled and then leaned back closing the door and both my eyes!

"We need to go to hospital " He said

"Home, please" I whispered because I had no energy at all.

"In five minutes" He mumbled

And as Arjun said, in five minutes, we were in lift which again suffocated me, but a hand held my hand so softly that I couldn't think of anything else!

Arjun opened the door and turned on the lights when I looked around.

"Fucking rich" I muttered and he glared me for mocking at him in this state but then he gently put his one hand around my shoulder and I shivered more.

Of course due to cold!

Yeah only cold right?

Yes! Just cold!!

And before I could've said anything more, I again felt everything revolving but before I could fall down, I was caught by two strong arms.

"Got you" He whispered in my ear and picked me up.

"Arj.." I was about to say when he spoke.

"Sush! Let me" he mumbled as he took me to a room and made me lay on bed.

"I'm..my clothes..your bed will ge.. " I was saying when he looked at me.

"As if I care about the damn bed right now Naina" he said and I looked away.

As he adjusted the heater in the room and I heard the bell.

He went and came back with a parcel.

"Momos?" He asked and honestly tears brimmed in my eyes.

"When did you last eat?" he asked as he unwrapped the packet and made me eat one.

"Morning breakfast" I lied 

"Fucking lier!" He cursed and I pouted as he fed me.

After I burped a little , he smiled and I looked down but in another second I shivered as his palm went to my forehead and then at cheek while my eyes closed automatically with the touch.

What the fuck is wrong with me!

"Damn it Naina! You're burning. Get rid of the clothes" He said 

"Excuse me" I snapped with the tiniest energy.

He didn't say anything and went inside his walk in and came back with a T shirt & a hoodie and well his shorts !

"Am, I don't have anything else here " He muttered handing me them and helped me to go till bathroom.

"I..don't have other essentials" I mumbled looking everywhere.

"That's why I've given you my T shirt & hoodie Naina. My hoodie...will reach your thighs and amm, My shorts are way too loose &  long for you I know , I mean, You can slip into comforters after that" He explained and I nodded.

"I'm outside. Don't lock the door" he added and I again nodded .

As I came out of the wet clothes, I wore his shorts and slipped into his T shirt and hoodie that reached my thighs and I instantly felt warm.