Chapter 1 - 'She Has No Idea What She's In For'

. Ashton's P.O.V .

"How much further do we have to walk!" i slouch my shoulders and huff for the fourth time .

"Look if you don't want to stay here then fine , go . You won't be the first" he snaps around , stomping towards me shouting .

"Won't be the first?" i twitch as i squint .

"If you leave , you won't live to see next month" he threatens , ignoring my question .

"Kill me then , go on . Shoot me!" and i spread my arms out in the yellow flowers .

He shakes his head and smirks . "That'd be to easy" .

"I believe i asked you a question anyway!" i stomp and fold my arms .

"You won't be the first girl who's ditched me" he spits in annoyance .

"I wonder why?" i sarcastically scoff . When i see him look me up and down in disgust .

"If you don't wanna be here so bad then ring your family and tell them to come get you . Oh and look were here" he points to a small shack in the middle of the field "I could drop you off home if you want?" he plays a fake smile .

"No" i snide "That'd be to easy" i snarl as i walk up to the shack . Mocking him .

* Jason's P.O.V *

She's the most annoying i have ever had . She thinks she's all smart and pretty . I just saved her life, ungrateful bitch . I stand in my place and stare at her as she wonders over to my hide out shack.

"Well are you coming or not!" she screams , he dark hair blowing in the wind and her shimmering leggings shining in the sunlight . She makes me mad , really mad . There isn't even a reason half the time , she's just annoying and most girls would've given up by now or ran away because i kill people .

I crashed down on my sofa only big enough for one being as i don't have anyone over , ever . Purely because i don't need to and because i just don't want to . I'm better off on my own . I heard my fridge open and immediately got back up . I saw her nosing through all my food . "Wont you make yourself at home!" i sarcastically scoff .

"I'm hungry!" she demands . Oh my god , why are girls so annoying . "You have no food what so ever , do you have the stomach the size of a grape or something!?" she shouts as she slams the fridge door shut .

"I'm never normally that hungry" i roll my eyes as i go crash back onto my couch .

"Move up!" she flaps her hand at me to move over .

"No , you won't stay here anyway!" i smirk as i turn on the TV .

"Fine , if you won't move . I'm coming on anyway!" i heard her laugh and i felt her whole body lay on me .

"Fine ! Fine ! Ok ! I'm moving !" i laughed as i moved up , both of us squashed on the couch .

"What do you mean i wont stay here?" she snarls and folds her arms as she glares at me  . Her eyes twinkling at me , her nose scrunching up . 

"Well you won't , i know you won't . Nobody does so why will you?" i scoff back as i try to focus of the TV . Not her , she's lucky i haven't killed her yet . 

"Is that a bet?" she questions .

"Is what a bet?" i smirk .

"That i won't stay here?"

"You wont!" i chuckle as i shake my head "You won't be able to handle it" . "Your a girl" .

"What's that suppose to mean ? I think you'll find i'm a rebel!" she snaps .

"Woah ok . Prove it" i smirk as i sit up and look at her . She twitches her eyebrows at me , she stands up and wonders over to my plant pot and kicks it over . I burst out laughing "Is that it" i cry .

"Hello , i knocked over a plant pot!" and she gestures to all the soil covering the floor . This is classic ! She thinks she's hard because she knocked over the plant pot .

"Babe , your not going to last five minutes with me" i chuckle .

"I bet i will . I'm ready for anything , i'm not even going to call my mom !" she held out her hand to shake on the bet .

"So your willing to give up your innocence to me ? To go out bombing , killing , stealing?!" i smirk as i raise an eyebrow .

"You told me this was going to be an adventure . So if that's what an adventure is then bring it on" she beams as she wriggles her hand in my face .

"Your mad but ok then" i shake my head as i laugh to myself and shake on the bet .

This girl is absolutely bonkers and she's actually going to stay ? She has no idea what she's in for .