~ ~ The Morning After ~ ~

ANOTHER BONUS CHAPTER! THIS TIME FROM LARA'S POV!

My sleep was destroyed this time.

None of the sluts that he brought home had been this loud. It gave me a fucking headache. At least, I was able to find my earphones and listen to music till I fell asleep again.

Still, it wasn't enough!

One day, I would definitely resign from this wretched house and find someplace better.

Speak of the devil, Mr.Xander came down the stairs while putting on his coat. "Good morning, sir," I smiled in the most fake way possible.

"When the girl wakes up, give her the pills. Make sure she eats it. I don't want any accidents," he muttered.

The man was disgusting beyond words. He just met that stripper last night and still, he hadn't used a condom. It was an annoying custom of his to fuck the very pretty ones bare—annoying for me 'cause I had to make the sluts eat their pills. But on the bright side, no woman in their right mind would want his child out of all people. He needn't be too concerned in the matter.

"Yes sir," I replied and served him breakfast.

"I'll be going to the airport directly. The trip will last seven days. I want to see this place spotless when I return."

I'll sleep in his damn jacuzzi as soon as he's gone.

"I'll make sure of it, sir."

He finished his breakfast while scrolling through his phone. When he was done, he got up and went over to his garage.

"A whole week huh? Pretty lucky." The chef, Alvarez, chuckled and I agreed with him. He was much younger than me and was always a great companion in the house.

"I'll go check on the girl," I sighed and went up the stairs. She had been quite the flirt last evening and I hoped a bitchy attitude in the morning.

I was never paid enough to deal with their drama.

But when I neared the door, I heard muffled sobs from inside.

"Miss...?" I pushed open the door.

There, I saw her hugging the blankets around her naked body and sobbing like a child. She wiped her tears as soon as she saw me and looked away.

According to the rules, I wasn't allowed to interact with the sluts that Mr.Xander brought home.

But she wasn't a slut. One could easily tell.

"Uh... Mr.Xander just left," I told her.

"Oh... I..." She stared at her clothes on the floor, not knowing what to do next. She was inexperienced.

"What's your name?" I smiled.

"Um... Uh... Roxy..."

I chuckled, "What's your real name, honey?"

She flushed a little, "Chelsea."

"You can take a shower in his jacuzzi, Chelsea."

She stared at me wide-eyed.

"It's not a big deal," I chuckled, "Let me get you fresh towels."

I handed them to the poor girl and she whispered a thank you before stepping into the shower. My first task was to change the sheets as the room smelled of musk and sex. The boss was such a freaking barbarian.

I froze.

There was blood on the sheets.

The girl was a virgin?

But he never brought home virgins!

I bet he's never even seen a virgin before. He was that cursed.

That explained why the girl was so fragile.

After changing the sheets, I left her old clothes on the bed. I wished to offer her another pair but I'd be risking my job that way.

An hour later, Chelsea appeared in the kitchen and I had specially asked Alvarez to prepare breakfast for her.

I am kind, I know. People tell me all the time.

"Is this um... Is this fine with him...? If I eat... I mean... I don't think Mr.Xander likes me very much..."

Alvarez and I couldn't help laughing while I waved my hand in the air, "Sweetheart, Mr.Xander doesn't like anything that breathes the same air as him. It's just the way he is."

She chuckled and took a bite of her toast, "You never told me your name."

"I'm Lara. The official housekeeper," I grinned, "And this sweet boy is the chef, Alvarez." He bowed just like the gentleman he wasn't. Chelsea wasn't half as bad as we had expected. She was sweet, kind, and even funnier than Alvarez. Mr.Xander didn't deserve her.

I felt personally hurt to think that she had to put up with so much pain. There were hickeys, bite marks, and dark blue bruises on her neck and arms. Under those clothes, I knew that there were more. Moreover, it looked like she hadn't slept a wink.

That man was such a brute...

I called Trent, Alvarez's best buddy, and asked him to pick the girl up. He agreed to arrive in half an hour.

"What's this, Lara?" Roxy stared at the pills that I handed her.

"It's um... Mr.Xander's orders."

"Wait, is that birth control?" She raised a brow.

"Yes..."

"He gives it to all the girls...?"

"Almost, yes."

Just when I thought that she'd be hurt like the other women who eagerly slept with the boss, Chelsea scoffed. "Pretty presumptuous of him to think that anyone would skip pills and get pregnant. With his kid. That's like getting pregnant with the devil." She swallowed her pills.

I loved her.

Lara's pretty badass y'all!

Vote and Comment <3

Last Edited - 28/01/24