30: Scars

"You brought the best out in me
I was better when I was with you
Closer, I've never been closer
To feel how it's supposed to feel"

~-~-~

"Chelsea."

She pouted.

"Your arms are working fine."

"I fed you when you were sick!" She snapped, catching Lucy's attention. Our rainbow cupcake had just woken up and was sitting on her mother's lap.

"I'm leaving".

Just as I was about to head out the door, Chelsea cried aloud like a child, "I swear I won't eat anything till you feed me!"

I ran a hand through my hair. Wives.

After taking the bowl from the table, I sat next to her and forced the spoon into her mouth.

"Be gentle!"

"Shut up and eat," I glared.

Lucy smiled at us while trying to reach for the spoon. Adorable.

"She's growing up so fast," Chelsea whispered.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"Susan would be so excited to see Lucy's first tooth. I wish she was here."

I had completely forgotten about that character.

"Where is she, by the way? Should have barged in here long back."

"Chase told me that she had to abruptly leave for work. I don't know, she hasn't called anyone."

"Thank heavens."

Chelsea shot me a glare.

"What? She's terrible."

"Even Dr.Carter was terrible. But you seem to get along fine with her, Jim, Jay, and basically everyone. Aw, is Mr.Xander going through metamorphosis?"

I stuffed a large spoonful in her mouth.

"This is the last time I feed you like this."

"Why is that?" She made a baby face, like Lucy.

I leaned closer to her and licked the oatmeal off her lips.

"Next time, I'll feed you with something better," I whispered.

"Better, how?" She smiled innocently and caressed my stubble.

"How would you like it?" I asked back, nearly pressing my body against hers.

"Hmm, let me think," she whispered and grazed her hand down my neck, over my torso, and stopped over the bulge in my pants.

"Oh Leo, this is perfect," The horny woman moaned faintly into my ear.

Fuck, I nearly lost it.

My hand found the back of her neck and I pulled her face towards mine before attacking her lips. Oatmeal and saliva were disgusting, but it was my favorite mouth.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance, after all, even she's been sex-starved for over two months. Chelsea's hands clutched my collar and tried to pull me as close as possible, whereas my other hand was on her waist.

It moved up, stopping right below her breast. My thumb flicked her hard nipple, begging for me under the damn pale shirt.

"Ahem."

Chelsea gasped for breath and pulled back. At the door, there was none other than Dr.Carter. "She can barely hold herself up. At least be a little gentle... Making out like teenagers," she shook her head and stepped into the room.