20: Aphrodisiac

"These flames tonight
Look into my eyes and say you want me, too
Like I want you
It's like a hunger in me"

~-~-~

"The keys, Leo!"

Chelsea giggled as I kept leaving sloppy kisses on her face. My hand was wrapped around her shoulder as Lucy slept in her arms. I searched my pockets as my lips kept assaulting the nape of her neck.

I grunted and pulled back in frustration. "The fucking keys," I muttered and finally fished it out of my clothes.

The doc came up the apartment stairs just as I opened our door, "Were you gone for the Riva festival?" She smiled at us.

"Oh yeah! It was incredible doc! I thought you'd be there though."

"Ah, I had my shift so I couldn't be there."

As the women continued with their small talk, I picked Lucy from my wife's arms and quietly tucked her in the cradle.

"The fireworks were especially good-"

I snaked my arm around Chelsea's waist.

"Goodnight, doc."

"Wait, Leo-!"

I pulled her inside before she could protest and locked the door.

"That was so awkward!"

She gasped as I hungrily captured her lips.

"Shh."

I pulled the sweater over her head and trailed kisses down her neck.

"You should have thought twice before making me eat an aphrodisiac."

I unbuttoned her jeans and lifted her off the floor. Chelsea automatically wrapped her legs around me. Before laying on the bed, I pulled off her jeans and kissed her navel.

"Ah..."

She arched her back as I left wet kisses up her cleavage till her neck, finally nibbling the base of her ear. I unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor.

Chelsea moaned louder when I took her nipple in my mouth. My tongue continued teasing circles around them and I pulled back just to lick two of my fingers. I traced them down her body till they disappeared inside her panties. She moaned when I grazed my fingers against her entrance which was beginning to get wet.

She attempted to unbutton my shirt but I pinned those pesky arms over her head.

"Leo!" Chelsea groaned when I grazed my teeth against her nipple. She was quite sore from all the feeding so I thought to not bother her much.

My tongue fondled her warm body and found her navel. I teased her there and she kept squirming uncontrollably. My fingers now clipped her panties and pulled them down.

I was too impatient to savor the view. My mouth was soon fucking her core.

"Leo, Ah! Fuck!"

She threw back her head and raked her hands through my hair. I began unbuttoning my shirt while torturing her folds. Her clit was begging for me and I bit down.

Chelsea nearly screamed.

Within a few more thrusts of my tongue, she came with a loud groan.

I pulled back and began unbuckling my belt. Her bare body was panting and sweating. Even I was in a similar state.

Once I kicked off everything, I lifted her by the thighs and plunged inside her. I had waited all evening for her—let alone the entire fucking week.

Her beautiful lips kept brushing mine as I thrust deeper. She moaned and threw back her head. Her walls kept clenching around me and I clutched the headboard for better grip.