34: Deep

"We got this king size to ourselves
Don't have to share with no one else
Don't keep your secrets to yourself
It's kama sutra show and tell"

~-~-~

I slowly opened the door to our room and stepped inside. The lights were turned off and I couldn't find Leo on the bed or anywhere.

Right then, a rough hand wrapped around my waist and it instantly cupped my nether region. I moaned on impulse, Leo's hand kept rubbing me over and over again.

"I thought you didn't want this?" He rasped in my ear.

"That's- that's n-not what I meant!" I gasped and pressed my hand over his, begging him to apply more pressure.

I had been throbbing all morning thinking about this big night.

His other hand came up to my face, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

I tasted pure bliss.

He was delicious.

The feeling of our tongues gliding against each other had never tasted this amazing before.

"Bloody hell, what did you drink?" I gasped for breath when he pulled back.

"Some shit," he grumbled and claimed my mouth again, this time slowly moving me towards the bed. I dropped my hand into his pants to squeeze his hard erection.

"Fuck," he grunted and bit my lower lip.

His entire body tensed as I ran my hand up and down his shaft. I never remembered it being this huge. He held my waist and we fell on the bed, but I wasn't giving up yet. I sat back up, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him towards me.

For an instant, it felt like he was helplessly kissing me while trying to keep his balance on the bed. I reached for his pants to pull them down until I felt something hard in his pocket.

"What's this?" I pulled out the glass bottle while breaking away from him. Crawling to the other edge of the bed, I opened the tiny thing. The scent made me crazy.

"Don't drink it!" He nearly yelled.

But that was motivation.

Just as I took a sip, Leo wrapped his arms around my waist, trying to yank me towards him. I squealed when he tried snatching the bottle from me. Whatever that liquid was, it made my throat burn badly. It felt like I had taken a sip of fire.

"I fucking told you don't." He stared at the bottle while straddling me. There seemed to be only a little over half left of it.

The few seconds that he spent trying to close it were his weakness. I leaned up, pushed him down on the sheets, and sat over his erection.

He threw his head back and groaned, feeling our sore spots grind against each other. I was so wet that I stained his pants, even though I still had my panties on.

I glided off his body and he tried lifting his head to see what I was up to. In one quick movement, I pulled down his boxers and pants just enough to free his cock.

"Miss this?"

I licked him all the way from his base to the tip.

He let out a low groan.

And shivered.

Leonardo Xander fucking shivered.

I didn't know if it was the damn alcohol or the duration of our celibacy but I loved it so much.