Chapter 73

Dispatch reported a new update earlier today, regarding the recent upheaval with the toxic bottled water and OceanGold Entertainment

Dispatch reported a new update earlier today, regarding the recent upheaval with the toxic bottled water and OceanGold Entertainment. More information had been long awaited. It has been more than a month since the investigation began.

At the latest airing of Music Bank, the last one before the break that was caused by this incident, an OceanGold Entertainment staff member was immediately taken to the hospital in an ambulance after taking a sip of bottled water, coughing up blood, and becoming unconscious. OceanGold Entertainment proposed further investigation to press legal charges against the perpetrator, who attempted to hurt Yumi (as the bottled water the staff member drank from was the artist's), but also hurt their staff member.

According to dispatch, a rookie idol who attended the same broadcast the incident occurred at, had been called for investigation. As investigation officials were looking through security cameras, they came across the record of her walking into Choi Yumi and Ryu Minjun's backstage room, carrying the water bottle that multiple people have identified as Yumi's, the bottle the staff drank from. Then, she was seen leaving the room, the water bottle no longer in her hands.

Although not confirmed by the idol's agency or any official investigation departments, the rookie idol in question was reported to be Lee Chani, who showcased her debut not so long ago. She had been part of the top 2 finalists at Music Bank, only for Yumi and Minjun to take the win.

Netizens await confirmation and additional information regarding this new scandal.