Chapter 50

It has been exactly two years since the tragedy of Jewelries's members' passing due to their unfortunate car accident on this very April 5th

In honor and respect of the members who have left this physical world and the industry, OceanGold Entertainment has released Jewelries's music video, album, and merchandise today.

According to OceanGold Entertainment, "if Choi Yumi had not spoken up about releasing this debut, it would have never happened." Apparently, many staff did not find a legitimate reason to have to release this until Choi Yumi came around. "FLICKER also helped persuade our staff to release it and we have to thank both artists for this release has brought both tears of joy and grief to many people.

In their debut and their one and only album, the members of Jewelries have shown a unique and bold personality in their jacket film and music video. Their album contains of their title track, ⟪You-Unique⟫ and several other tracks; ⟪Styled by Me⟫, ⟪Uncover You Jewels⟫, ⟪To the Sun and Back⟫, and ⟪Crystals in Cove⟫.

OceanGold Entertainment has given us, netizens, a wonderful surprise. We can't wait to see their pre-recorded showcase, which will be aired tonight at 7 PM, and what other surprises artists FLICKER and soon-to-be-artist Choi Yumi have in store for us.