Chapter 25

On January 23, 20XX, with only two and a half weeks until the first episode of "Crystal-Cove," OceanGold Entertainment finally made a statement regarding the rumors of a trainee, who was to participate in the survival show

A couple days ago (January 20), rumors that OceanGold Trainee, Minju Kim, was being taken to court had spread through the internet. Yesterday (January 22), a court trial took place and Minju was spotted with four other trainees entering the courtroom.

Later that day, the other trainees, which are assumed to be Remi Tanaka, Yumi Choi, Joori Nam, and Yuna Ahn, came out of the courthouse. They wore hats and masks as they walked down the stairs, guarded by OceanGold staff. Many reporteres tried to ask questions, but all trainees kept their mouths shut.

The four trainees were spotted exiting the courthouse, but Minju was not to be seen. Netizens assumed that she was taken into the hands of the police. It remained a mystery until OceanGold revealed the case a couple hours ago.

Here's what OceanGold Entertainment had to say:

"Hello, this is OceanGold Entertainment.

We would like to address yesterday's news and the rumors regarding Minju's trial and absence.

As many have seen, yesterday, Minju and our other trainees participated in a trial. Minju was charged with physical and mental violence and false accusations. Minju has been proven guilty and will be taken under care by the government. Their decision of Minju's juvenile stay was explained vaguely and her sentence is still under decision.

For the survival show, we have removed Minju from participation. However, no one will take her place. We ask that fans and netizens understand the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience and we ask that press releases regarding this topic are kept to a minimum.

Sincerely,

OceanGold Entertainment."

"Crystal-Cove" will premiere on February 4, 20XX. Which is only 17 days away! With Minju dropping out, there will be 14 trainees participating. What do you think about today's top headline? Let us know in the comments below!