Chapter 5

I woke up the next day to find several notifications.

A couple from the entertainment, one was from Seolhyun, another was from an unknown number. A scam, I thought.

I screamed when I read my messages.

My Messages:

{OceanGold} 

Hello, this is OceanGold Entertainment. We hope this message finds you well.

{OceanGold} 

You have been accepted for the second round of your audition.

{OceanGold} 

Please come this Friday for an interview of yourself. Thank you.

I couldn't believe it. I passed, but that was fast... I heard that it took up from a week to maybe even half a year. I jumped up and down, but realized I had to go to school.

I changed into my school uniform, grabbed my bag and ran to school.

✩☽☆☾✩

"Hey, Choi Yumi!"

I turned around to see Yoo Jimin. Ugh, what does she need?

Yoo Jimin, was another girl, well-known at our school. She was known for being a bit ruthless, flirtatious, being a bully, and often breaking hearts. She was the leader of her trio, with Kim Jini and Joo Yena following her around.

I dropped my pencil on my desk, "What?"

"What is this?" She handed me her phone, revealing my trainee audition.

Internally, I was a bit angry. I had hoped that no one would find out, but it was obviously too late. "Well, what do you think?"

"Your audition."

"So?"

She stared at me, "What do you mean 'So'?"

I grabbed my pencil again and started writing. "You never come to me unless you're going to roast me or you're going to ask me a favor that I usually don't do."

"You're smart."

"What do you expect, she's 1st in our grade," Yena interrupted.

I saw Jimin glare at Yena. "So what do you want?" I said, hoping it'd bring Yena out of trouble.

"Can you get me Minjun oppa's sign?" she asked, handing me a black sharpie and a fabric bag.

I held up my hand, gesturing that I didn't want to do her the favor. "Wait, who's Minjun?"

"One of the hottest male trainee's at OceanGold Ent. He's getting ready for a survival show that's gonna take place in 6 months."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't care and I'm not getting you a freaking signature."

"Did I give you a choice?"

I continued glancing over at my textbook and my notebook, back and forth while taking notes. "You were never nice to me, why should I do you a favor?"

"Does that mean if I'm kind, you'll get one for me?"

Annoyed, I turned around and crossed my legs. Facing her, I backfired. "One, I have no idea who this Minjun guy is, I've never met him or anything. Two, I'm not a trainee yet, all I did was do an audition. Three-"