𝟒𝟑 / ( we're hot )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

matty b 😽

hey
im stressing out about jazzy and elana
like wtf do they want to talk about
they hate me
they're gonna beat me up

calm down calm down
they're not gonna beat you up
and if they would you would kick their ass

thanks very comforting

i know
always here for you

on a real note i am so scared

there's really no reason to
i bet they wanna make up

HAHAHA
do u know how stubborn these girls are
no way they're gonna be the first to apologize

so you apologize first then

hell no

you guys are actual children

once again very helpful matt

want me to come over until you leave?

yes please

alright leaving rn

thank you <3

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

As soon as Matt rang the door bell, he was greeted by his girl, who was smiling nervously at him.

He went inside and pulled her into a hug. Her head rested on his chest and he played with her hair a little. He hoped this would make her feel more comfortable.

He didn't really get why she was freaking out this much, he knew the conversation would go well. But her feelings were absolutely valid so he did his best to make her feel as supported as she possibly could, because he knew she needed it right now.

She told him about all the worst-case scenarios she had made up in her mind, and he sat, listened and occasionally gave his thoughts and opinions until it was time for the girl to leave to Jazzy's house.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Sooo..." Esti said awkwardly as she was sitting on Jasmine's couch. The girl had invited her and Elana over to have a talk.

"So," Jasmine sighed. "Esti, we've discussed you on our girls trip and we want you to apologize for the way you acted."

Esti started laughing. "What? You cannot be serious right now. After you publicly humiliated me on my own birthday and left me out constantly, you guys want me to apologize?"

"Well, you were the biggest bitch, sooo," Elana said with a serious face, clearly not amused with the other girl's reaction.

"I can't believe you two," Esti said as she stood up and grabbed her bag.

"What are you doing? You can't just leave," Jasmine told her.

"Oh no?"
With those words, Esti opened the door and got out of Jasmine's house. As soon as she got in the car, she started crying.