𝟐𝟓 / ( improve your w rizz )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

nick 🤎

here's the video!
1 attachment

fragment:

Nick: "Today we're gonna do Esti's makeup."

Esti: "I'm actually like, scared to death. Y'all better not fuck this up."

Chris: "We won't, we got you."

N: "Okay so the concept is, each triplet gets 5 minutes to do some of her makeup and at the end we're supposed to have her whole face caked up."

Matt: "And our lovely lady right here can pick the order in which we're gonna go."
(as he puts his arm around Esti and looks at her)

E: "I've thought carefully about this. I'd like Chris to go first 'cause I feel like there's the least chance of fucking the whole look up at the start."

C: (laughing) "Woahhh, thanks for the trust."

E: "You're welcome! Anyway, I want Nick to go second so he could do damage control if it's, like, really bad. I'm putting all my trust in you here, Nick."

N: "That's probably not a good idea, I'll be honest."

E: "Oh no. Anyways, that would mean that Matt would be the last one. You basically have the hardest job today."

M: "I'm already stressing."

[...]

C: "This is so hard! I have so much respect for everyone who does this every day."

E: "Try not to fuck it up too bad."

C: "I'm trying. But it's not working."

M: "Chris I don't think that's the right product you're putting on her."

[...]

N: "Okay Chris royally fucked up and he didn't even blend it so I'm gonna try to blend it right now."

E: "Ow! You're so aggressive with it!"
(laughing)

N: "I'm sorry but it's the only way this will work out!"

[...]

M: "Okay I think that I have to apply blush now, so let's do that."

C: "Look at him all focused."

N: "I've never seen him this concentrated in his entire life."

E: "He does it so gently. It's adorable, to be honest. What a difference from Nick."

M: "Well, I don't wanna hurt you."

[...]

M: "Okay so finished product, what do you think?"

C: "I think she looks out of this world."

N: "Yeah, like an alien."