𝟏𝟑 / ( gorgeous )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Esti and Nick were making small talk when Matt joined their conversation.

"What are you guys talking about?"
"I was just telling Nick how much I love his tattoos. I think they make everyone look at least three times better."

"Really? I have a few," Matt said while showing his arm.
"I know, I've noticed," Esti told him with a smile.

He smiled back at her with a soft gaze. Nick felt like that was his clue to leave and went to find his other brother.

"So, boy parts, huh?" Esti asked him. "I've read that one as well. One of my favorites, actually. How are you liking it so far?" she asked the boy.

"I'm loving it."

"Okay, McDonalds."

"That was like, the lamest attempt at a joke I've ever heard you make."

"I'm actually offended. A guy whose middle name is Bernard just called me lame. This is officially the most embarrassing moment of my life."

Matt shoved her slightly and chuckled;
"Shut up. I didn't call you lame, that joke was just lame."

"Still offended."

"How can I make it up to you, beautiful?"

"Let me post something on your story."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

elanav replied to your story: wtf??!!

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Okay we're good."

"Thank god, I wouldn't be able to live with myself anymore if I knew you were mad at me," Matt said, only half joking.

This made Esti giggle drunkenly.
"Your Boston accent is so funny."

Before Matt could respond to her comment, the song Don't You Worry Child came on and Esti screamed a little.
"I love this song!" she said to Matt, which made him smile at her sincerity.

Esti started moving to the rhythm of the song and forced Matt to do the same.
"Come on dude, you're so stiff. Loosen up a little and dance with me!"

The boy did loosen up a little, but he was visibly not fully comfortable yet. When the pre-chorus came, Esti grabbed both sides of his face in her hands and sang to him with full conviction.