𝟓 / ( great plan )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

the plastics

lana 💋💃
yooo you guys got dresses for the party?

yesss we did :)
did u ?

lana 💋💃
nah i get mine tmrw right b4 the show

oh okay cool cool

lana 💋💃
yea
but why didnt you invite me to go pick a dress with you guys
would've loved that

jazzy 🪩🦋
well we kinda figured that you'd have a fitting of your own since youre like one of the models and will be wearing the new collection and all sooooo

lana 💋💃
oh okay no problem
just invite me next time pls lolz

we will i promise !! 💖
love u

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"So you guys agree? We should ask her to be in a video with us?"

"Well what kinda video are we talking about here? Car video? Vlog? Challenge?"

"I think we should let her decide to be honest," Nick said.

"Yeah fair," Matt agreed. "We can praise ourselves lucky if she even agrees to do this with us."

"Do you think she will? I mean she must be busy with her modeling and stuff," Chris questioned.

"I hope she will," was Matt's answer.

"I'm sending her an email right now. We'll know if she'll agree soon I guess."

email

from: triplets@zstardigital.com
to: estibrown@dior.com
subject: video collaboration

Hey Esti!

We are the Sturniolo Triplets and we'd love to invite you over to make a video for our YouTube channel. We know this isn't what you usually do, but we really like your vibe and think you'll have great chemistry with us. If you agree to do so, you can, of course, choose which type of video you want to make (car video, vlog, challenge, or something completely different). You can also choose any compensation you'd want to get for this. We look forward to hearing from you!

Nick, Matt & Chris Sturniolo.

"That's way too formal dude. Esti's not stiff like that. You can just ask it in a normal way, you know?" Matt commented when he read the email his brother had sent.

"It's literally a business email dumbass, it's supposed to be formal."

"I mean alright, if you say so."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

twitter

gossipgirl it has been brought to our attention that hailey baldwin bieber got an invite to dior's runway show tomorrow, and she just confirmed that she will be attending. no one expected this after her loss to esti brown earlier this month. she took it ~pretty~ personal and started crying before screaming and throwing a tantrum. baldwin will be standing in the crowd and watching esti open and close the party. how will she take that? we're all excited to know.