𝟐𝟔 / ( #masti )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Esti, wait. I do want to be your plus one!" Matt said as Esti stood up from the booth and grabbed her purse.

"I'd rather go with someone who actually likes me," she bit back.

"I have never said that I don't like you, only that I don't have a crush on you."

"Which is basically the same thing."

"It's literally not," Matt said, trying to seem annoyed but a glimpse of his desperation showing regardless. He didn't want to lose this girl.

"Well, even if it isn't, I'll just find someone else."

"Why is this such a big deal for you?"

"Because I'm the face of Dior, so there's gonna be a lot of eyes on me at the gala. And if I don't have a plus one it's gonna be really embarrassing."

"Not that. Why is it such a big deal that I don't have a crush on you?"

Esti tried her best to just keep a flat tone, but she wasn't sure it was working. "It's not."

"Well, you're making it seem like it is. You don't have a crush on me, do you?"

The girl scoffed. "Of course not."

"Well, then I don't see a problem here. Let's just go together. As friends," Matt suggested with a smile.

"Yeah, alright. Friends."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

jazzy 🪩🦋

im gonna be completely honest here bestie
im not in support of this

ur literally the one who demanded me to ask him

yeah as a date
not as "friends" or whatever the fuck that is
WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE MORE THAN FRIENDS ESTI FUCKING ACT LIKE IT

i mean hes made it v clear that he doesnt see me as more than a friend
so tbh now i just kinda feel like he's using me to get into the gala or sum

but i swear he's into you tho

well hes not
so

matty b

fitting tomorrow 2 pm

alright great :)
i'll come pick you up?

sure

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

twitter
gossipgirl dior has just announced that they will be hosting the first edition of the 'miss dior gala' in two weeks, on esti brown's birthday! we assume that the beloved birthday queen will be attending the gala, but who she'll bring as her date remains a question for us. now that chris sturniolo has a girlfriend, she seems to have taken a liking to his brother matt again!

prettygirl praying to god she brings matt and we get a lot of red carpet pics and interviews of them two 🙏🏻🧎‍♀️

killallmen why does she need to bring a date? she's literally an independent woman, she'll be fine on her own.