𝟒𝟎 / ( shut up )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Let's go swimming later," Chris said as the group was having lunch at the hotel restaurant.

"Yes!" Esti was excited since she loved swimming.

"We can go to the location where we were yesterday," Matt suggested.

"Please no. Can't we go to a guarded beach?" Esti asked.

"I'm sorry Esti, but yesterday's beach it is," Chris said. Nick and Esti looked at each other in defeat.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

liked by christophersturniolo and 1 021 othersluvjazzy girls trip (no bfs, no bs, alcoholism, food)11 comments

luvjazzy girls trip (no bfs, no bs, alcoholism, food)
11 comments

elanav i love you bae 🩷
luvjazzy i love you more 💕

elanav we're so pretty
luvjazzy righttt

christophersturniolo 😍😍😍
liked by luvjazzy

nicolassturniolo have fun!
luvjazzy thanks you too!

prettygirl still no esti?
luvjazzy please mind your business <3

matthew.sturniolo 🤩
luvjazzy 😋

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Everyone was standing on the rocky beach they had discovered the night prior. The rocks made a kind of path trough the water, and they were standing at the furthest point, so the ocean was fairly deep there.

Matt was the first to dip his feet in the water, pulling them back rather quickly.
"Yeah, there's no way I'm swimming in that. Way too cold."

"But you're literally the one who wanted to come here," Esti said in annoyance. "Let's just go to the guarded beach then."

"The water there is gonna be the same temperature as it is here," Matt said.

"I don't care, I wanna swim."

"You can swim here."

"I'm not swimming in an area that's not guarded."

"Live a little," said the boy. He came up to her and scooped her off the ground.

The fear could be seen in her eyes as she said
"Don't you fucking dare."