𝟒𝟏 / ( can i kiss you )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Do you know what day it is?" Esti asked Matt, who was looking at her in a very confused way.

"No." Matt didn't know how to act around the girl after what had happened the day prior. But he did his best to act the most normal he could since that's what she did too.

"Speak Now TV day! So when we get back from whatever it is we're doing today, I need you to leave me alone for about an hour so I can listen to it religiously."

"Um, alright." Matt said trying to sound unfazed, but in reality he was freaking out inside. He had been waiting for this release.

The duo was sitting at the breakfast table at the hotel, waiting for the others to arrive.

When they did, they discussed the plan for the day. They were just gonna walk around for a while to see what they could do, and in the evening they would eat out at a restaurant.

They went to a store right after breakfast, because Nick wanted to buy some cookies he had been talking about non-stop since he ate them on the plane.

They also bought baseball equipment, so they went on to a big empty field to play on.

Esti wasn't in the mood to play with them, so she sat on the grass with a safe distance from the boys.

Matt came up to her after a while.
"You sure you don't wanna join?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Not really a sports type of person."

"Alright. Tell me if you get bored, I'll keep you company."

"I will, thanks," the girl smiled at him, and he gave her one back before running back off to the boys.

When they were done playing, the boys were all pretty tired and went to take a little rest at the hotel.

Though Esti wasn't tired since she hadn't played.
"Does anyone want to go to the beach with me?" she asked. Everyone told her they'd do that the next day.

Matt put his arm around her shoulders and softly told her
"Give me one hour to have some rest. We'll go to the beach after."

The girl's face scrunched up in excitement.
"Thank you Matt, you're the best!" she exclaimed as she put her arm around his waist as well. She removed this arm fairly quickly, but Matt's arm stayed on her until they reached the hotel.

And so, after an hour, Matt and Esti walked over to the beach.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

* :☆゚