𝟏𝟖 / ( she found out )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

the plastics

lana 💋💃
matt is suddenly not into me anymore?

wdym

lana 💋💃
idk he told me it's better if we stop seeing each other

jazzy 🪩🦋
oh girl
do you want us to come over?

lana 💋💃
no it's alright nessa's here

jazzy 🪩🦋
oh okay

matty b

thank u

for what

for leaving elana alone

oh that
yeah you're welcome

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"So, are you happy now?" Chris asked Esti as they were sitting on the triplets' couch, them being the only two people in the house.

They had been talking about the Matt situation since Jasmine wasn't available and Esti really needed to get some things off her chest.

She told him the truth since she trusted him fully. In no world would he ever tell a secret to someone else, he was the most trustworthy person she knew.

"I don't know. I mean, I'm glad he's not playing games with Elana anymore for sure. But on our date, I just kind of realised I do like him a little."

"He likes you too, go for it!" Chris said excitedly.

"It's not that simple, Elana is gonna hate me. We take girl code very seriously."

"She can't hate you for doing things that make you happy."

"Oh trust me, she can."

Chris sighed, obviously having no clue what to do in this situation.
"Do you have patience?"

"Depends on the situation, why?" Esti frowned in confusion at the sudden change of topic.

"Maybe if you give it some time, it'll be less of a sensitive subject to Elana. I guess you just gotta wait."

"Right, that makes sense. Thanks Chris," the girl smiled as she pulled him into a small hug.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

twitter
matthewsturniolo we play dumb but we know exactly what we're doing

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

jazzy 🪩🦋

BERNARD TWEETED A LYRIC OF NEW ROMANTICS AGAIN
I REPEAT BERNARD TWEETED A LYRIC OF NEW ROMANTICS AGAIN

I KNOW I KNOW
i lowkey want him 😋