𝟑𝟓 / ( good to know )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Matt asked as he was dropping Esti off at her house.

"Are you insane? Of course I did! And she announced Speak Now TV! This is the happiest night of my life!"

The boy chuckled about her excitement and happiness. "I'm glad."

"Thank you, Matt. For everything."

"Anytime. I'd do anything for you," he said while leaning in closer so that their lips almost touched.

"I know," the girl replied with a small smile playing on her lips.

She was looking into his eyes the entire time, not wanting to look away because of the way he looked at her. There was such tenderness in his eyes, and she almost thought it was love she saw.

But then he got a phone call and answered it. He said "yes" and "no" a few times, along with some mumbling Esti couldn't quite understand.

"My mom's worried about where I am. So I should probably get home."

"Right, of course. You have a great night," Esti tried to laugh off the clear tension between the two.

"I will. I'm very tired from all your screaming, so I'll probably sleep very well. You have a great night too."

"I will," she told him with a smile before pulling him into a small hug. "Thanks again."

"It's no big deal."

"But it is, though. So thank you."

"You're very welcome," Matt said as he gave her one last smile before going back to his car and back home.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

cool kids + esti

anyone free today ?
i lowkey wanna go shopping for hawaii

topher 🙄
i can't today, jazzy's coming over

nick 🤎
yeah and i've got a lot of editing work to do
maybe another time?

yeah sure no probs

matty b 😽
i'll go shopping with you esti
if the offer still stands

of course it does :)
pick me up at 2 ?

matty b 😽
i gotchu

thank uuu <3

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Get in," Matt leaned his head out the car window that was rolled down.

"That reminded me of "Get in loser, we're going shopping."" Esti said with a small laugh.

"Ahhh, missed the opportunity to make that reference. Shit, it would've been perfect. Here's the aux by the way," the boy said as he passed her the cord.