𝟑 / ( bro's ethereal )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

matthew.sturniolo

excellent music taste sir

well thank you ma'am

you're welcome ;)
are you a swiftie ?

nahh
but new romantics just hits different

rightttt i love that song too

oh really?

yesss omg its my absolute fav !!

mine too tbh

i never saw that in u

well im full of surprises

ewww dont ever say that again 😭

sorry ma'am i won't

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"He always acts so chill when in reality we all know he's borderline obsessed with you. Like, it's so obvious that he put that on his story just to impress you. 'Cause him using that song right after you said it was your favourite in an interview? Doesn't seem like much of a coincidence to me."

"Stop it, Elana. It's not funny anymore." Esti tried to keep a serious face.

"It's not funny because it's not a joke."

"He's definitely not obsessed with me."

"Hmmm I don't know about that," Jasmine chimed in. "He seems pretty interested."

"Yeah but interested is something totally different from obsessed. You guys are talking about him like he lurks trough my windows at night."

"Maybe he does. Who knows what that boy does in his free time?"

"Shut up and drink your coffee, Elana," Esti laughed.

The other girl spoke up.
"Hey, I've noticed that Hailey Baldwin keeps commenting on your posts. Is she faking it or is she being genuine? 'Cause she was a pretty sore loser at first.."

"Well, I actually don't know. But who cares anyway?" was Esti's response.

Jasmine chimed in: "Right, like what is she gonna do? Tweet about you? Tell her husband to write a song about you?"

The three girls chuckled.
After they'd finished their drinks, Elana and Esti said goodbye to Jasmine, who lived in opposite direction from them. The two remaining girls had a 10 minute walk together before also parting their ways.

During that walk, Elana asked her best friend about her modelling, obviously hoping she'd have news about new people being recruited.

"Oh, about that. Dior is on the lookout for models for the webshop. You can go there tomorrow during lunch if you'd like. They're gonna have this kind of tryout, you know, like the one I had to do before signing with them?"

Elana smiled from ear to ear.
"Yes! That's perfect! Thank you so so so much!" she squealed as she pulled the other girl into a tight hug.