𝟑𝟎 / ( butterflies )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Okay. So the plan for this scene is: Matt is driving the car and takes down the roof. Esti stands up to feel the wind and mouths the lyrics while Matt keeps switching his vision between her and the road. Got it?" the director asked the pair in front of her.

They were shooting a music video for Heaven.

"Yes, got it," was the response she got from Esti, and Matt just nodded.

"Perfect, let's begin."

When the song started to play, they stepped into a car that was in front of a green screen.

Matt pretended to start the car and open up the roof, Esti stood up and playbacked the lyrics while a machine blew wind onto her to make it look realistic.

Matt did what he was told and switched between looking at the road and looking at the girl next to him.

They only needed to do this scene once, because the director immediately loved the first take.

"Matt, you're a great actor. The way you looked up at her was phenomenal. You really made it seem like you were actually in love with her!" she complimented Matt.

The boy looked down to hide his slight blushing. "Yeah."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

liked by christophersturniolo and 1 638 otherselanav ready 2 go eras tour fit shopping w bae35 comments

elanav ready 2 go eras tour fit shopping w bae
35 comments

luvjazzy we're hotties
elanav preach

luvjazzy gotta look good for taytay
liked by elanav

prettygirl um where's esti

christophersturniolo cool
liked by elanav

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Okay, that shot's good. Next up is the shot of you kissing. So you guys stand right there," the director yelled while pointing at the decor that looked like an alley.

Esti and Matt listened and walked over there.
"Now Esti, you should have your back against the wall. And Matt, you should stand really close to her, so we can see you're about to kiss her."

Again, the two did as they were told. Esti looked into Matt's eyes, that were closer than they had ever been before. He smiled at her. She noticed how he smelled like cologne.

"Alright, there's five seconds of buildup in the music, so you're gonna look into each other's eyes for five seconds and then kiss. You'll hear it when the beat drops."

Esti and Matt nodded, which was a sign for the camera guy to start filming. The song could be heard trough the building as the duo looked into each other's eyes for five seconds, exactly how they were told.

Esti looked up at Matt and their eyes met. She tried her best to stay professional and not think of how beautiful the boy in front of her was.

She failed terribly, and took in every detail of his face. She saw how he looked down at her with a gentle, loving gaze.

She knew that this was him acting for the video, but for some reason, wanted him to always look at her like that.

The five seconds went by fast, too fast, but Esti was excited to kiss him for the first time.

She put her arms around his neck and her hands on the back of his head. His face started to come closer to hers and she felt how her cheeks heated up.

Esti felt his lips on hers and butterflies came fluttering in her stomach. She told herself that she was only feeling this because he was an amazing kisser, and that it had nothing to do with romantic feelings towards the boy.

The pair got interrupted by the director yelling "Cut!" They both pulled away and looked at her, curious as to what she had thought of their kissing scene.

She stood up, came over to them and smiled. "This was perfect. You guys have such indescribable chemistry."

Esti looked at Matt, who was already looking at her. They smiled at each other, and Esti could feel the butterflies rising again. This couldn't be true.

Esti was in love with Matt.

Matt turned to the director again and said someone no one had expected him to say.
"I don't think it was a good scene."

The woman gave him a shocked look.
"What do you mean?"

"I mean that there wasn't enough tension between us. I think we should redo it."

The director sighed and said
"Okay. I already thought this was great, but I'm not gonna stop you if you think you can do even better."

So the duo took place against the wall again and nodded. The music started playing once again and the camera guy started filming.

Matt looked into her eyes with a look of soft adoration. He'd always had this for the girl, but he usually hid it because she was never allowed to know.

He liked that now, he could finally show it and take in every detail of her face without his crush on her getting revealed.

If anyone said anything about it, he could just defend himself by claiming that he was just a really good actor.

The five seconds went by fast, too fast, but Matt knew that something even better came now. He got to kiss her again.

He gently put his hands on both sides of her waist and lowered his head.

He placed his lips on top of hers and felt a weird feeling coming up in his stomach, a feeling he had felt for the first time when they shared their first kiss only a minute ago. He didn't know what it was, but he enjoyed it.

Before he could fully melt away in the kiss, the director yelled "Cut!" again. He hated how their kissing scene only lasted a few seconds, he'd gladly do this for much longer.

The director stood up, walked over to them and said "You were right, Matt. There was even more chemistry in this one. In the seconds leading up to it, I could really see how much your character wanted to kiss her. You two have outdone yourselves."

Matt looked at Esti, and she turned his head towards him a few seconds later. They smiled at each other, and the feeling in Matt's stomach kept growing stronger. This couldn't be true.

Matt was in love with Esti.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

a/n: lowkey cringe but this was the best i could do
i hate writing when they realise they're in love with each other i feel like it's always a bit weird

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.