𝟑𝟖 / ( a border )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Wow, this is so pretty," Esti told her friends as she was admiring the hotel building they were staying in.

"Just wait 'till you see the inside," Matt smiled at her.

So they went in and Nick checked them in. They had three rooms. Since the guy who Nick was supposed to share a room with didn't come with them, Esti could choose who she wanted to share a room with.

"Can you please stay in my room?" Matt asked. "I'm scared of the dark."

"Since when are you scared of the dark?" Chris asked with a weird expression on his face.

"I've always been."

"Alright, I'll stay with you," Esti said, which made Matt smile. "If that's okay with you, Nick."

"Of course, have fun in there. But not too much."

"What the fuck, Nick," the girl laughed a bit and hit his chest lightly.

"We're in room 48, I think that's a bit down the hall here," Matt told her.

"Alright, let's go," she responded as she took her suitcase and some extra bags.

"Jesus, how much did you bring?"

"Just the necessary."

"Want me to help you carry some of those bags?"

"No, I got it. Thanks though." She gave him a smile, and he gladly returned it.

Not even thirty seconds later, she accidentally dropped two of the bags from her grip.

"You sure you got it?" Matt asked with a playful grin on his face.

"Yes," was her answer as she picked the fallen bags back up again.

"Come here, let me help you," he said as he grabbed some of the bags out of her hands and carried them himself.

He put them down to unlock their door, and the hotel room was beautiful. It was pretty big and had a nice bathroom and tv.

Only one thing caught Esti's attention.
"This is a double bed? I thought there were gonna be two single beds?"

"Maybe they accidentally gave us the wrong room," the boy shrugged.

"Should we tell the staff?"

"No," Matt said quickly, and this made him gain a suspicious look from the girl. "Let's not bother them with that," he added.

"Alright." She didn't question it any further as she started unpacking her bags.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

* :☆゚