𝟑𝟗 / ( in awe )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

By the morning, the border of pillows was already thrown onto the ground.

Esti woke up to Matt gently shaking her and telling her it was time to wake up. She opened her eyes and looked at the time, which said 8pm.

"What the fuck, Matt? It's like, the middle of the night."

"You gotta start getting ready if you wanna go to the flea market," he told her gently.

Esti looked at him in surprise.
"You wanna go with me?"

"I wouldn't wake you up if I wanted you to go alone."

"But I thought you didn't want to."

"I never said that. Now get ready or we'll be late."

Esti got out of bed and got ready. She did her hair and a little bit of makeup, but she didn't quite know what to wear.

"Have you been outside yet?" she said loudly so Matt could hear her trough the closed bathroom door.

"No, why?"

"For the weather. I don't know what to wear because I don't know what the temperature is."

"My phone says it's 85 degrees Fahrenheit right now, but it'll be 95 in a few hours."

"Alright, thanks."

Esti put on white shorts and her red-and-white bikini top. When she got out of the bathroom, Matt gave her a weird look.
"Are you going out like that?"

"Yeah, why? You think it's too revealing? Because if that's what you're about to say, don't even say it because I really don't care."

"That's not it, I'm just not sure if you'll be warm enough in that top. Here, take my shirt just to be sure," he said as he took the orange-and-white button up that he wore the previous day and threw it to the girl. "If you don't need it, I'll wear it."

This gesture made the girl smile as she put on the shirt. "Thank you."

"No problem."

The duo went downstairs to eat some breakfast from the hotel.

"I don't know what this is, but it's good shit," Esti told Matt as she was enjoying her meal.

Matt smiled. "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

When they had finished their food, the two walked to the place where the flea market was. The whole street was filled with little stands with fruits and vegetables, bracelets and other jewelry, clothing and many more other things.

"This is so cute," Esti said happily. What she didn't notice was the boy next to her looking at her more than the market itself.

He loved how something simple as this made her so happy, and he didn't regret his decision to wake up early for even a second, even though he was very tired.

"Ooh, look at these necklaces," Esti said as she pointed towards a stand that was selling jewelry.

"Which one do you like?" the boy asked her.