𝟏𝟕 / ( a business date )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Do you want some?" Matt asked as he held up a bottle of wine. "You seem like the type of person to drink wine so I bought some."

"What are you gonna do, get me drunk and do weird stuff?"

"Come on Esti, you know I would never do that. Why can't you just work with me for a few seconds?"

"I don't know, maybe because you lowkey forced me to go on a date with you? Not sure, but that could be it," the girl said while pretending to think really hard.

"I didn't force you. You came here out of free will."

"I came here to help Elana."

This statement made Matt laugh.

Esti turned to him with an offended expression. "What are you laughing at?"

"It's just funny how you've convinced yourself that you're doing this for her. You really think it's gonna help her to find out that her best friend went on a date with her crush?"

"Shut up. You know what I mean and nothing about this situation is funny."

"Alright, alright. Just take a seat, please," he said, now a softer expression on his face. Esti carefully sat down on the blanket the boy had laid on the ground.

The date he had planned was a picnic.

The girl had realised that fighting would get her nowhere. If she had to do this, might as well enjoy it as much as she could.

So she started a conversation with Matt and they just started talking about the most random things.

They talked a lot about music, since the girl had revealed that she'd been wanting to release songs for a while now.

Apart from that, he made the random jokes and asked her all about her interests and everything that mattered to her.

Esti would never admit it, but she did like it.

After an hour, it got pretty chilly out. Matt took the girl to the triplets' house for a while longer since he had decided that their date wasn't over yet.

When they entered the house, Esti immediately went into the living room to see Nick and Chris.

They were making some packages for Chris' clothing brand, Fresh Love. She went over to them and checked the clothes out.

"I love those pink track pants, so cute. They have to be bestsellers, right?"

Chris smiled.
"They are, actually. These are one of the last pairs I have in stock. Sale's going well."

"I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks!" he said as he grabbed another pair of the pink track pants, along with a dark blue sweatsuit. "Here, you can have these."

"How much are they?" the girl asked him as she took out her banking app.

"Don't be weird. You don't have to pay for it. I'm literally giving them to you."