𝟑𝟕 / ( calm down alpha )

a/n: time skip to when they're leaving for hawaii

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"So, you excited?" Chris asked Esti as she stepped into Matt's car. She got in the back next to Nick. They were driving to the airport to leave for their trip to Hawaii.

"I am!" she exclaimed. The triplets all smiled at her in response, letting her know that they were just as excited.

The girl then noticed that there were only four people in the car, but they booked a trip for six people.
"Where are the other two? Did they take a different car?"

Matt and Chris looked at each other before Chris turned around to look at the girl when he was talking to her.
"Yeah, Nate is taking a different car."

"What about the other guy?"

Chris gave her a weird, wide-eyed look, and got a confused one from Esti in return.

"He's not coming," Nick said, seeming a bit disappointed.

"Oh," was the girl's response, knowing that it would've been better if she never asked.

When they arrived at the airport, Nate was already there waiting for them. The group had to wait a few minutes to get trough security.

While waiting, Esti and Nick gave side eyes to a girl with a metal vest who was trying to get trough the metal detector.

"That's not even a medical corset, she's tryna look snatched on the plane," Nick said, clearly annoyed that this was taking so much time.

When they finally got trough security and on the plane, they split up. Chris and Nate would take seats next to each other, Matt and Nick were a duo and Esti would sit next to a stranger.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Matt asked. "I can take the seat alone if you'd like."

"I really don't care, Matt. But thanks for suggesting anyway," the girl smiled at him.

Her seat was pretty far from where the others were sitting, but she didn't mind. She had downloaded a bunch of Gilmore Girls episodes to watch during the flight.

She praised herself lucky for getting in there sooner than the person she had to sit next to did, because she got to take the window seat.

But then, a young couple came up to her, put their baby in the seat next to Esti and claimed the seats behind her for themselves. This was gonna be a long flight.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

matty b 😽

yo do you hear that baby crying all the time

yea
the mofo is sitting next to me

no way
nick and i laughing at you so hard rn

fuck u
cant even hear it over the sound of this baby crying

want me to sit there?
you can take the spot next to chris

no its alright
ill just put my gilmore girls volume really loud