𝟑𝟑 / ( whatever you need )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

matty b 😽

can u come over
we need to brainstorm for our eras tour outfits

the concert is in two months?

exactly
we're already late
come on we need to get a costume

costume?

everyone gets dressed up as inside jokes or song lyrics we dont wanna be boring

right
i'm gonna take a shower first
give me about 30 minutes to get to your place

alrighttt

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"I really don't get why we should dress up," Matt complained when Esti was taking his body measures to order an outfit.

"Because it's fun. Plus everyone does it, so it creates a feeling of unity or some shit. And it's just cute," she told him.

"Alright. But I don't know how we should dress."

"Which is why you have me," the girl said with a mischievous smile.
"I have some cute ideas in my notes. For example, we could go as Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince. Or as sunshine and midnight. Or as lover and reputation, but I feel like a lot of people are already gonna do that, plus I don't know who would be lover and who would be reputation."

"Okay uhm, I don't get any references except for the lover and reputation one. But you can decide, I trust your judgement."

"Thanks, that weirdly means a lot," she smiled at the boy in front of her. "We could also dress up as the lyrics of the song Style," she said.

"I like the idea of that. Sounds like I don't have to dress up too much."

"You're gonna have to add a nice accessory or something, because I'm not letting you be absolutely boring. I'll figure something out."

"Alright. I know you will," Matt smiled.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Why don't you just confess your feelings to her? It's so obvious, bro! She wants you!" Chris said to Matt.

"Because I've already given enough hints! I practically made her go on a date with me, which, to be honest, I really regret because now she must think I'm an asshole. I said that she was my celebrity crush. I wanted to do our kissing scene again when it was clearly already good. I got her tickets to the fucking Eras Tour and I'm dressing up with her. I don't like either Taylor Swift's music or dressing up."

"Okay, I get why you think that should be a clear message towards her, but you can't forget the times when you very clearly friend-zoned her and left her alone for her best friend. And by the way, she kissed you, dude. That might be her hint towards you. She wants you to take action."

"But I can't."

"Why not?" Chris was genuinely confused.