𝟑𝟔 / ( not blocking her )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"What are you doing?" Esti asked Matt. She had came to the triplets' place to hang out with Nick, but he was on the phone with someone at the moment.

"Oh, nothing," was his answer. The boy looked a bit guilty and panicked, and Esti was dying to know what was going on.

"You're fucking lying, let me see," she said as she took his phone from him.
"Who's Kayla?" she asked him in confusion.

"The waitress at that restaurant we went to a few days ago. I was there with Chris yesterday and she asked for my number."

"Oh. Alright, well, I'm just gonna go back to Nick. I think he finished his phone call."

"Alright."

"So you can go back to texting Kylie or whatever."

"Kayla."

"Right. Kaylie," Esti smiled before walking back to Nick's room. He hadn't finished his phone call yet, but gestured that she could take a seat on his bed, which she did.

When Nick finished his call, he sat down next to her.

"So, are you excited for Hawaii?" he asked her.

"I'm sooo excited. I don't know how I'm gonna get all my stuff in one suitcase though."

"I can come over to help you with that if you'd like."

"Yeah, that would be nice. Thanks."

"No problem," the boy smiled at her. "So when are you finally gonna make a move on Matt?"

"I'm not."

"What?" he said in disbelief. "Why?"

"Because he has a different girl now. I'm just a friend I guess."

"What the fuck."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

liked by haileybieber and 2 467 283 othersesti i like the view93 002 comments

esti i like the view
93 002 comments

nicolassturniolo nice
liked by esti

haileybieber cringe

prettygirl mother is mothering

matthew.sturniolo you're my best view