𝟒𝟐 / ( that's so stupid, matt )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

When they came back from the restaurant, Esti took her speaker and connected it to her phone.

"What are you doing?" Matt asked her.

"I'm gonna listen to Speak Now. You might wanna go somewhere else or something if you want your ears to survive this trip."

"I'll stay here with you, I don't care about my ears," he smiled softly.

"Alright I guess."

Esti blasted the music trough her speaker and Matt realised that his ears really might not survive this. Nevertheless he stayed there with the girl, because there was nowhere he'd rather be.

When the album finally ended, the girl let herself fall onto the bed and spread her arms.
"That was good shit."

Matt laughed and leaned down to kiss her, but someone interrupted them by knocking on their door.

He went to open it and saw Chris standing there.

"Can I shower here? Nate is using the shower in our room."

"Sure," Matt said as he opened the door fully to let his brother in.

"Why are you wearing that?" Esti asked the boy, referring to the swimming trunks he had on.

"We went to the hot tub."

"This place has a hot tub?" she asked him in surprise.

"Yeah, you didn't know that?"

"I didn't. Why didn't you ask us to join?"

"We texted Matt but he said you were too busy listening to music or whatever."

Esti looked at Matt, whose face reddened.
"We'll go there some other time," he promised her.

"Can we go now?"

"It's already dark out," Chris joined in. "That's why we came back inside. So I wouldn't go there anymore today."

"Right," she said.

Chris got in the shower and Matt took place next to Esti in the bed.

"Let's go into the hot tub," the girl suggested again.

"It's literally dark outside."

"I don't care. Unless you're scared of the dark."

"I'm not," Matt said.

"Okay, let's go then. Grab your stuff."

The duo went over to the place where the hot tub was and got in.
"This is so nice," Esti said as she totally relaxed.

"It really is," was the boy's reply, him now coming closer to her to kiss her without interruption.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

* :☆゚