𝟑𝟐 / ( love ya )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Cameras were flashing and people were yelling to get Esti's attention as she walked on the red carpet with Matt.

She had her arm linked in his, and they were smiling at the cameras, but never stopping to pose.

They were the first people to arrive to the Miss Dior Gala, since they were told to come extra early. Esti had to keep the reputation of the brand high, and she couldn't do that by being late.

They sat down at the table that was reserved for them and started talking. Esti was kind of disappointed that he hadn't even wished her a happy birthday yet, he must have forgotten.

Jasmine and Chris had both sent her a message and put some photos on their stories. Nick made a post with some cute pictures of them together, along with a really sweet caption. But nothing from Matt.

Other people began to fill the room and almost everyone congratulated the girl with her birthday. Matt just sat there and didn't say anything.

So he knew it was her birthday, he just chose to actively ignore it?

Even Jack Harlow came up to her and put his hand around her shoulder. "Happy birthday. Love ya."

Esti smiled. "Thanks. Love ya." Jack smiled at her before walking away to find his seat. Matt looked at the girl. "How do you know Jack Harlow?"

"I don't," was her honest response.

"Then why did he say "Love ya"?" he said the love ya in a weird voice, which made it clear he was making fun of him.

"I don't know, it was just a joke probably."

"Very funny joke. That man has humor, wow," Matt replied sarcastically.

"Why are you so bothered about it?"

"I'm not."
This was a lie. Esti could see him clenching his jaw and giving Jack Harlow the death glare. And that poor man didn't even do anything besides making a joke.

She opened her mouth to make a remark about how he looked like he was about to shit his pants when Chris and Jasmine arrived.

"Hey guys," Chris smiled. Jasmine smiled as well but didn't say anything. Esti and Matt both greeted them while they sat down at their table, the seats being reserved for them.

"Where's Nick?" Esti asked, seeing that his spot was the only empty chair left at their table.

"He's over there," Jasmine pointed at Nick, who seemed to be in a heated discussion with Elana. The two ended their fight and both came over to the others.

Elana smiled. "Good news, Nick offered to switch seats so I can sit at this table with you guys! He'll be sitting over there," she said as she pointed towards the table she was supposed to sit at.

"Yeah, But I just wanted to come over here to wish you a happy birthday, Esti!"

"Thank you, you're the sweetest!" she responded as the boy pulled her into a hug. While doing so, he whispered into her ear.