𝟐𝟒 / ( i don't mind )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

matthew

matthew.sturniolo liked your story

luvjazzy

replied to your story
ew not him still wearing the same clothes
dirty pig

u judge a lot for someone who has tpwk in her bio

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"You feeling alright?"

"Yeah, the fresh air did wonders to be honest. And there's nothing like getting Burger King when you're hungover," Esti replied.

"I've never done it before," Matt admitted as he was driving the car.

"I used to do it all the time."

"Why'd you stop?" he asked her with genuine interest

"Well, I used to do it with my ex boyfriend."

"Oh," was his only reply, not sure what else to say.

"Yeah. But I'm glad I found a hangover buddy again. Jasmine never drinks a lot so I'm always way worse than she is. It's kind of embarrassing, honestly. And so she doesn't want to do shit like this with me."

Matt didn't know how to respond, so he just smiled at her.
"Do you wanna play some Taylor Swift?"

"No, I think you deserve some peace now."

"What do you mean?" he asked her with a slight chuckle.

"You literally walked home on your socks, carried me into your bed, slept on the couch last night and made me breakfast this morning. And now you're driving us to Burger King because I asked. So I'm gonna give you some peace now and not blast Taylor Swift. You know, since her songs cause you brain damage and all."

Matt laughed a little before saying
"I don't mind."

"Stop lying you literally begged me to turn it off just the other day."

"I didn't beg. And I don't mind anymore. Now play one of her songs before I can change my mind."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

* :☆゚