𝟏𝟏 / ( you love me )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"I just feel like you're mad at me but internalising it."
"I'm not. I just think it's kinda weird, Elana," Esti said as the two girls were sitting on a bench together.

"What's weird?"

"The way you've been acting lately. Like, you've been completely ditching me and Jazzy for Matt while you're not even dating and never will be. He's literally playing you."

Elana got up from the bench and started yelling. "Oh my God, Esti! You are such a bitch! He's so obviously into me and you can't handle it because he used to be into you. But, news flash: not everything is always about you! We're gonna be a couple real soon and if you're jealous about that, just say so. No need to accuse him of being a player! You're such a stuck-up narcissist!"

Esti was at a loss for words as she watched the other girl walk away while stomping her feet angrily.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

jazzy 🪩🦋

call me asap
i have sm to tell u
some crazy shit happened and idk what to think abt it

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

incoming call from
jazzy 🪩🦋

J: "Girl, what happened?"

[...]

J: "No way she said that! That's next level fucked up! What the fuck!"

E: "I feel like she's kinda right tho. Like, if they like each other, I have no reason to be mad or anything. I'm making this all about me while it's not."

J: "It's totally fine for you to be telling her she's been abandoning us, which is true, and warning her for him when he's a player and has literally told you that he doesn't want a relationship with her. You're literally looking out for her. Her reaction was out of pocket and so uncalled for."

E: "I don't know. I feel guilty."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

nick 🤎

here's the video!
i think it turned out to be so good, definitely my favourite so far!
1 attachment

gimme a sec
gonna watch it rn

sureee

fragment:

Nick: "So what's a conspiracy theory that you full-heartedly believe in?"

Esti: "This is gonna sound dumb but I really do think that some animals have camera's in them to spy on us."

Matt: "That doesn't make any sense. How would the camera get into the animal?"

Esti: "It wouldn't be a real animal, obviously. Just a robot copy of a real animal with a camera in it so the government can spy on us. Think about it, it's the perfect way. Nobody thinks anything of it when they see an animal. That animal could just be a spy robot hiding in plain sight."