𝟏𝟓 / ( worried about her )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"My lipgloss is cool, my lipgloss be poppin," the four people in the car were singing. Chris was the loudest, followed by Esti, Nick and then Matt.

They were on their way to Bryant's photobooth to have a shoot. Esti was wearing a black off-shoulder top.

When they arrived, they took a couple of photos together. Nick wanted to take a picture with Esti first since they literally had no pictures together which was an actual crime.

They did dramatic poses. Esti found herself to be laughing a lot when hanging out with Nick, he was the funniest person in the entire world.

When they were done, Matt wanted to take a picture with the girl as well, so she went back into the booth with the boy following close behind.

They did a couple of different poses and Esti was a bit taken aback by how close they were, but mostly by how nervous it made her feel. She chose to shrug this feeling off and finish up taking the photos.

Chris came into the photobooth without saying a word, which Matt took as a sign to leave.

Esti tried to keep a safe distance, since she knew that Jasmine would get to see these pictures and she wouldn't want her to think that she was trying to take her crush.

When Nick and Chris were busy getting their photos taken, Esti and Matt were already done for the day and just catching up with each other.

Matt was talking about how much he hates calling people and prefers to just text when someone opened the door.

"No fucking way," Esti said.
Matt looked in the direction of the person who just walked in and saw Elana there.

"I gotta go up to her for a minute," he said. He didn't wait for an answer to that statement, instead running up to Elana, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the room.

Esti just stood there waiting. She didn't wanna look like a person with no friends, so she just did some random stuff on her phone.

When Chris and Nick were finally done, they walked over to the girl.

Chris looked around in confusion.
"Where's Matt?"

"Left me for Elana."

"Aw, are you sad about it?"
Chris laughed a little when she shook her head no.

"Don't deny it, I can see you are. But don't worry, you're much more fun to hang out with than she is. He'll come to the same conclusion soon, I promise you." Chris put an arm around her shoulders while saying this, and guided her towards the car.

Nick called Matt in the meantime. "Loverboy, I give you five minutes to come to the car and not a second more. If you're not here, we will literally leave without you."

But there was no way they could leave without Matt. First of all because he was the only one that could drive, second of all because he had the car keys and third of all Esti would never leave him there.

Nick hung up the phone and let out a dramatic sigh.

"Do you guys think he's playing Elana? I'm like, worried about her," Esti spoke up while leaning against the car.