97. Rough and tumble?

D I S C L A I M E R
Violence
but go ahead and read
Heehee ^^

~*~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Vegas was emotionally disturbed so Pete pushed him aside and took the driving seat. Vegas didn't say anything and took the passenger seat silently. Pete felt bad to see him like this. But what can he say! he himself didn't expect Vegas to be so absentminded. Amy's not in an ideal condition and something worse could've happened if not for Khun.

Pete shivers thinking about Khun, it was the first time he witnessed Khun's rage. He saw the passion, obsession, and flame in his ex-boss's eyes. He put himself in Khun's shoe and knew he was right to treat Vegas hostilely, even Vegas accepted his misfortune and took the beating because his psychotic brain was well aware that he deserves that.

He was about to turn to his right when a guy appeared on red bike and tap on his window. Porsche pointed to the left and signal him to follow him. Pete turned to look at Vegas who was so lost in thoughts that he didn't even notice Porsche.

Pete chooses his instinct and turns left to follow Porsche. It better be important otherwise Vegas will rent his anger on Pete's best friend, also Porsche is not someone who will stay back. It'll be a headache for Pete to handle both of them. He sighed loudly but Vegas didn't notice - even if he did, he didn't react.

.

"Where did you take us, Pete? Aren't you follow the GPS?" Vegas asked looking at the silent but lighted area which was secluded from the city. It looks like a car showroom.

"I wanted to know the same... let's get out first." Pete replied and waved to the guy who was now taking off his helmet.

"Porsche!" Vegas narrowed his eyes toward his business partner who was now setting his hair while looking in the wing mirror.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Pete asked in awe, looking so done with his friend.

"Tank top and jeans, why?" Porsche looked down at himself.

"You know what hunting means, right?" Vegas interrupted while holding himself back.

"I know, we're going to kill two-feeted-animals." Porsche half grinned, he finds it funny to see Vegas kinda.....

"You looked wrecked. Who smashed him?" Porsche first observed Vegas' wounded lip, reddish cheek, disheveled shirt and messy hair, then turn to ask Pete while pointing at the guy in question.

"Don't ask.." Pete muttered with a loud sigh, Vegas clenched his jaw unconsciously.

"That only make me more curious. So who did it, huh? Do you want me to take revenge on you? Dear partner!" Porsche put his arm around Vegas' neck and batted his lashed.